Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

I met my girlfriend on 20th August on the night we beat the Mackems, and we were unbeaten in the league since. We went through a rocky patch during the Man City game, but we are back together now and stronger than ever so Newcastle will not lose today.

I met my girlfriend on 20th August on the night we beat the Mackems, and we were unbeaten in the league since. We went through a rocky patch during the Man City game, but we are back together now and stronger than ever so Newcastle will not lose today.

Is that her in your DP?

Congrats on popping your cherry.

You could only bring her to climax just the four times last week? ;)

History would suggest that you'll be getting fucked up the arse today then.

If Colo is injured and there was the option of an injection would people prefer he play today and possibly miss Chelsea, or sit today out and play next weekend?

Play today. More time to prepare without him vs Chelsea. Possibly have Tiote back protecting the back four. If he's out today we can say goodbye to most of our goal difference.

If Colo is injured and there was the option of an injection would people prefer he play today and possibly miss Chelsea, or sit today out and play next weekend?

Play today. More time to prepare without him vs Chelsea. Possibly have Tiote back protecting the back four. If he's out today we can say goodbye to most of our goal difference.

Good points :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Where is the best place in town to go for this today? Out for a mates birthday, assuming its the Gate?  :undecided:

Depends.  If you're the kind of dicks who go to the Gate, aye :lol:

My favorite match-watching pubs are currently LYH or Centurion.

EDIT: Hang on, dunno if they've even got dodgy telly.  Usually only watch matches in town before and after home games.

haha the birthday boy hates the gate thats why am asking. Will try LYh cheers(wullie & greg too) is that the one on Northumberland Road that used to have a different daft name?

Where is the best place in town to go for this today? Out for a mates birthday, assuming its the Gate?  :undecided:

EDIT: Hang on, dunno if they've even got dodgy telly.  Usually only watch matches in town before and after home games.

haha the birthday boy hates the gate thats why am asking. Will try LYh cheers(wullie & greg too) is that the one on Northumberland Road that used to have a different daft name?

Aye, it has had loads of names over the years... Shamrox, Stepps, Huxters etc.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, it has had loads of names over the years... Shamrox, Stepps, Huxters etc.

Aye Huxters that was it. Cheers

why the hell has nobody got santon in their line ups? taylor got destroyed last week and this week will have nani/young?!

Taylor didn't get destroyed last week, he actually overall had a pretty decent game. His hand was up for the penalty, but that was clearly a natural/momentum thing and yes, he made an error for their second goal, but he didn't get destroyed. He actually coped fairly well with Nasri/Milner in my opinion.

History would suggest that you'll be getting f***ed up the arse today then.

:lol:

why the hell has nobody got santon in their line ups? taylor got destroyed last week and this week will have nani/young?!

Taylor didn't get destroyed last week, he actually overall had a pretty decent game. His hand was up for the penalty, but that was clearly a natural/momentum thing and yes, he made an error for their second goal, but he didn't get destroyed. He actually coped fairly well with Nasri/Milner in my opinion.

Agreed, he was doing really well until the hand ball actually and even after his two mistakes he didn't get taken to the cleaners or anything, he didn't hide either.

But he's not very good on manager simulators compared to an Italian International.

I'm getting pissed off that we are going into these "big test" games without key players like Tiote and possibly Coloccini. In the long term it's probably better for them to miss these games but it will still grind when the experts tell us our bubble has burst.

This. It is bloody frustrating but if it means we have a full 11 for the games where we should win then so be it. Just the way the stresses in the league effect players. There will always be periods where we are struggling with absentees.

I have a feeling sitting in the pub today I'm going to be in the minority and will have to take a result massively on the chin in front of a load of Cockney/Irish REds including my mate :lol:

Mike Williamson and Sylvain Marveaux will again be missing, while Gabriel Obertan is available for selection on what would be his first return to Old Trafford.

Fabricio Coloccini is a late doubt with a back problem so Tamas Kadar has been added to the squad as cover.

Leon Best's fitness is still tbc and it looks now as if Cheick Tiote will be given another week before returning against Chelsea, despite participating in training this week.

os it windy in mancland?  gonna be rough journey home across the moors...wind inc all afternoon...

`Isolated potentially damaging gusts of 70 or even 75 mph are possible later. Travel disruption may occur. Rain becoming persistent across the Pennines,`  beeb weather