Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Krul

Simpson  ColoKadar  Saylor  Raylor

Obertan  Gosling  Cabaye  Jonas

HBA

Ba

Is this how we'll be lining up then? Based on Pardew's comments on Guthrie not training this week and being a different type of player (to Cheick) I think we'll see Gosling come in, with a deep-lying Cabaye in a more feisty role. Vuckic would have thrived on the occasion I reckon, if he'd had a bit more match time in games leading up to this week.

Guest ykmkmdd

Krul

Simpson  ColoKadar  Saylor  Raylor

Obertan  Gosling  Cabaye  Jonas

HBA

Ba

Is this how we'll be lining up then? Based on Pardew's comments on Guthrie not training this week and being a different type of player (to Cheick) I think we'll see Gosling come in, with a deep-lying Cabaye in a more feisty role. Vuckic would have thrived on the occasion I reckon, if he'd had a bit more match time in games leading up to this week.

That could well be it, with the CB's the other way round - one reason we might have Kadar ahead of Perch (apart from the obvious) is he's naturally left sided.

Mixed feelings about this one. I hate Man U as much as I hate the makems and the thought of them hammering us again does my napper in. Taggart is a fucking cock, the team are all arseholes, the majority of their fans are cunts.

But even with a fully fit squad we'd have to be at the absolute peak of our game to get anything at Old Trafford. So I'd rather give it a good go with the players who are fully fit and those who are doubtful are rested and fit again for games where we have a decent chance of picking up points e.g. Chelsea next week.

Lose the battle, win the war etc etc.

Why on earth would you make Cabaye captain?

Demba or Taylor.

Why the hell not? He did it for Lille, is one of the first names on the teamsheet and speaks excellent English. Don't see how Ba is a sensible suggestion but Cabaye is completely outlandish.

Ba has been described as a leader by Pardew several times. He's a more important player than Cabaye and a much more assertive personality.

Guest MrSundlofer

Cabaye is just not captain material. He told the press some time ago as well.

I have a feeling Shola Ameobi will play and be the captain if Coloccini is out.

Guest Minusmensch

I belive Steven Taylor will be the captain today. Always struck me as good leader-material. But I'm usually wrong about stuff like that.

Guest Roger Kint

I guess this is what happens when you get to January 31st with only two fit CB's at the club and think "nah, we'll be alright".

???