Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Went round to a house full of Man U fans to watch this. I remember I was late and listened to the start on the radio whilst my mum was driving me over. We were one up when I got out of the car and walked in smugly only to find it was one all - we all know what happened next. Not a good day.

What was worse is that they are all the kind of Man U fans that wear their replica shirts around Somerset and go to Manchester once every couple of years, at which point they proceed to plaster facebook with photos of themselves hugging each other outside Old Trafford. We all know the type - sickens me.

Remember hanging about outside (fuck knows why, must have only been about 14) and the Man Utd players got back on the coach.  About 30 or so people stopped and made varying gestures at Gary Neville, who was sat by the window on the driver's side.  He couldn't take it, mouthed 'fuck off' multiple times before making wanker gestures back, then eventually pulled the curtain over the window.

Remember hanging about outside (f*** knows why, must have only been about 14) and the Man Utd players got back on the coach.  About 30 or so people stopped and made varying gestures at Gary Neville, who was sat by the window on the driver's side.  He couldn't take it, mouthed 'f*** off' multiple times before making w***** gestures back, then eventually pulled the curtain over the window.

I bet that was Gary's post-match routine for the vast majority of his career. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Interpolic - You come across as much younger than to have worked on till in 2001.

Not doubting the validity of the claim, it's just surprising. :lol:

Yes, indeed. The type I spent two years physically intimidating in the student's union bar on Sundays.

Used to do it all the time up at the College bar in first year. I remember going nuts for the Champions League final against Chelsea. Bar was full of plastic united fans, apart from about 8 of us who had varying amounts on Chelski. We got right behind them, however, unfortunately on this occasion, as they do so often, the Man U fans had the last laugh.