Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

While Chelsea look weakened at the back it's their midfield that worries me. Tiote and Cabaye will be up against Mikel, Ramires and Lampard and could easily become isolated, Mata will also drift inside and cause problems. That's before you consider the threat he and Sturridge will pose from out wide.

Don't think we'll be going 4-4-2.  I think it'll be Ba up front on his own, even at home.

While Chelsea look weakened at the back it's their midfield that worries me. Tiote and Cabaye will be up against Mikel, Ramires and Lampard and could easily become isolated, Mata will also drift inside and cause problems. That's before you consider the threat he and Sturridge will pose from out wide.

Don't think we'll be going 4-4-2.  I think it'll be Ba up front on his own, even at home.

He looked pretty isolated away at Man United. 

I'd figure Ben Arfa again playing in the hole and Guthrie replacing Jonas if Tiote is available. Otherwise, Sammy starts?

Tbf to Roy the Irish Magpie (BAM! as Andy says) - if you look at his previous posts he got the Everton and Man Utd results right.  He did predict 3 scorelines for each but I suppose if he'd put them on at the bookies he'd have made a profit.  Can't just quote the predictions because they're from locked threads.  Roy the Irish Psychic.

I really wish I was going to this. Went to the stadium yesterday and the game's completely sold-out, lliterally not even one seat available.

Make the most of it those who are going.

Yeah, I booked my seat about 10 days ago and even then there were only single seats that I could see.

Let's hope we pay respects to Speedo in full voice before kick-off, then during the game cheer the lads on to a performance to make him proud.