FA Cup 2011/12 3rd round - Blackburn Rovers (h)

Fenham Mag

Get Balotelli on the next draw please.  Anyway Blackburn at home's not bad at all, would be very disappointed not to get through that.

When are the games anyway?

Ties are played over the weekend of Jan 7th/8th 2012.

Ah balls, I just miss it then.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Get Balotelli on the next draw please.  Anyway Blackburn at home's not bad at all, would be very disappointed not to get through that.

When are the games anyway?

Ties are played over the weekend of Jan 7th/8th 2012.

I read that and heard the voice of Jim Rosenthal.  :kasper:

To anyone who can remember as far back as our last FAC home tie... what sorta prices will we be expecting for this one? £20?

In the entire Ashley era, our only home FA cup ties have been replays :lol: - Stoke, Hull, Plymouth

Hope it will be saturday like. Coming over for the manu game the 4th, going home early Sunday. Would be mint to get 2 matches !!

It'll be Saturday 3pm.

Hopefully they'll set prices at 15 quid or so and sell 45k.

If so it's brilliant!

We are 6 fat Vikings making our way over the sea, be ready Lindisfarne :lol:

Hope it will be saturday like. Coming over for the manu game the 4th, going home early Sunday. Would be mint to get 2 matches !!

It'll be Saturday 3pm.

:lol:

Let's hope Kean decides to forfeit this one too.

Let's hope he is still manager first and foremost.

He will be I reckon. That win yesterday has probably given him another month or so.

He will be I reckon. That win yesterday has probably given him another month or so.

Is there any truth to the rumours that the Venkys didn't realise there was relegation in the premier league. They were talking about it on five live yesterday.

Is there any truth to the rumours that the Venkys didn't realise there was relegation in the premier league. They were talking about it on five live yesterday.

First time I've heard this. I actually wouldn't be surprised if these rumours turned out to be true....

First time I've heard this. I actually wouldn't be surprised if these rumours turned out to be true....

I'd not heard it before until they were talking about it on the radio, they were saying that's the rumour doing the rounds in Blackburn.

It'll be Saturday 3pm.

If so it's brilliant!

We are 6 fat Vikings making our way over the sea, be ready Lindisfarne :lol:

Post of the year.

I'd not heard it before until they were talking about it on the radio, they were saying that's the rumour doing the rounds in Blackburn.

Heard that last season when it looked like they would go down.

It'll be Saturday 3pm.

:lol:

Why's that funny?

Ashley and Dekka have shown this season that they clearly aim to sell as many tickets as possible. 45,000 at £15 quid or half that number at £30. Same revenue from ticket sales, but merchandise/food/programme sales all double. No brainer.