Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should get better odds on Germany winning it now. Can see Ireland getting through their group like and I hope France smash us.

Never undeerstand shit like this.

I aren't patriotic in the slightest so don't care about how England do. National football I just like to see the teams that play nice football do well, England don't.

Looking forward to this tournament. The way the groups have fallen, particularly B and C, we might see the negative attitudes that engulfed the last two major tournaments abandoned. Teams are gonna have to win, as opposed to fail to lose, which really was the policy in South Africa. Made for a shit tournament.

Group A's a bag of wank but it's gonna make for some fantastic matches elsewhere.

??? Euro 2008 was class.

Sorry aye, i was on about the last two World Cups. The group stages in 06 were decent, but so negative in the knockouts. Mexico/Argies was the only good game. WC2010 was just garbage.

FWIW, I always support England, no matter how many utter cunts are involved both on and off the pitch. I think that I probably care less than I ever did, and think we're fundamentally pants so have low expectations. Despite that, I will support us all the way.

I hope our police are on the ball, and the Ukraine's police are not evil bastards. Could be a bad scene.

Hmm.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Yohan and Hatem Vs England :fwap:

Hatem :lol:

Hatem will be there , bitch.

F**k it, Obertan will be there too

Might as well take Marveux for the craic, even with one leg.

Not obertan and marveaux

-------------Lloris

Sagna------Rami----Abidal-----Evra

-----------M'villa----Cabaye(Diaby)

(Remy)Nasri -----Ben arfa-----Ribery

------------------Benzema

England team????

Prices are fucking wild for flights to Poland man!

Wait til you see the hotel prices.

Feel a bit sorry for England getting drawn in group D (especially since their camp is in Kraków, 1300km travel awaiting for those games in Donetsk), really don't get the city-pairing for the Ukraine groups.

I wouldn´t want to get drawn into groups B or D. In group D the matches are played in Kiev and Donetsk, the distance between the two being 700km.  Group B is played in Kharkiv and Lviv, the distance between those is 1000km. Don´t know the reasons but looking at the map Donetsk and Kharkiv are next to each other and Kiev-Lviv is a much shorter travel as well so I'm not sure why those cities aren´t paired up instead.

If your team gets drawn as B3 you´d have to play your first game in Lviv then travel 1000km to watch the next game in Kharkiv and finally travel back to Lviv to watch the final game.  Similary D4 plays Donetsk-Kiev-Donetsk, seems a bit daft.

Warning to England - half arse your group stage, and Spain will be waiting :thup:

Half-arse our group stage and we'll be going home.

Nah. Won't happen. Too much dross.

Home refs for the Ukraine, plus the other three are much of I muchness I reckon. That group could produce literally any result.

Yohan and Hatem Vs England :fwap:

Hatem :lol:

Hatem will be there , bitch.

F**k it, Obertan will be there too

Might as well take Marveux for the craic, even with one leg.

Not obertan and marveaux

-------------Lloris

Sagna------Rami----Abidal-----Evra

-----------M'villa----Cabaye

---Nasri -----Ben arfa-----Ribery

--------------Benzema

Obertan > Nasri

Marveux > Ribery

tbh.