Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm quite sure they usually produce the anthem with real instruments. I suppose Mauritania could be the only country advanced enough to have a digital anthem, but this seems unlikely.

I'm pretty puzzled as to how the 2 Italian footballers know each other are gay, and indeed that another is bi? Unless there actually is such a thing as gaydar then they must have had to have been open about it.

I personally think the reporter is talking s****.

I cannot imagine any man asking that question to another. It is something worthy of a vicious slap in most countries.

:lol: aye, that was meant as 'gaydar'

Unless they were from the same clubs and sort of sussed each other out I really cannot see how the 3 would know each other were gay though.

Figured just made me chuckle  :lol:

Is Russia the same as the Soviet Union used to be?

There's the history of it in description. Same song, different lyrics.

Edit. Don't know how to embed it. :lol:

Is Russia the same as the Soviet Union used to be?

There's the history of it in description. Same song, different lyrics.

Thought that might be it, always sounds familiar, too much watching of war films I guess.

The question was asked because journalist Alessandro Cecchi Paone – who wrote a book on gay figures in sport with a foreword by Italy Coach Cesare Prandelli – said this week there were two gay players in the current Azzurri side and one bisexual.

“Once the Euros are over, I invite Cassano to dinner so I can explain to him how wrong he is on this, because I think his ideas are a little confused,” said Cecchi Paone.

“I want to help him understand that he was very rude to his teammates who are forced to hide themselves. By being forced to hide, they cannot play their best football.”

Cecchi Paone then dropped another bombshell on with regards to his statement.

“I had a relationship with one of the players in this team and he told me who the other gay player was, which is why I know there are two,” he told Radio 24.

The biggest surprise here being that there are only two homosexuals in the Italy squad.

Guys can I just remind you of our fantastically worded rule on this issue:

Do not post false or speculative statements about the personal lives of public figures.  These claims can get newcastle-online into legal trouble that we'd like to avoid.  To be clear:

THIS WOULD BE OK: "I saw Joe Striker in Greggs and he was eating a cheese pasty."

NOT OK: "I saw Joe Striker in Greggs. He is gay."

NOT OK, but FUNNY FOR US: "I saw Joe Striker in Greggs and I know from personal experience that he is gay."

Posting libelous claims will result in a 4 week ban.

Elton John and Oscar Wilde were married...

Exactly, so they can't be gay.

Obviously.

http://greenobles.com/data_images/elton-john/elton-john-08.jpg

I mean seriously, how did you guys not work this out? Took you lot till 1988 ffs :lol:

Holland - Germany should be a cracking game.

Cue a boring one.

Do or die tonight for us. Starting to feel the nerves.. According to Dutch media sources it looks like we could be fielding the following team:

Stekelenburg

Van der Wiel  Heitinga  Mathijssen  Willems

Sneijder  De Jong

Kuyt                  Van Persie                Robben

Huntelaar

So, no more 2 defensive midfielders (Sneijder will have license to create and go forward), Robben on the left, both Huntelaar and Van Persie on, Kuyt replaces Affelay (who isn't fully fit and to contain the thread of Lahm going forward/solidy the weakened midfield) and Mathijssen returns from injury at CB.

Should be interesting!

Edit: other sources have Kuyt replacing Affelay, Robben to the right and Mathijssen slotting back in the CB position too, but have us keeping the DCM pairing of Van Bommel and De Jong and Van Persie as the striker with Sneijder just behind. Personally hope we really go for it and go with Huntelaar instead of Van Bommel.

Elton John and Oscar Wilde were married...

Exactly, so they can't be gay.

Obviously.

http://greenobles.com/data_images/elton-john/elton-john-08.jpg

I mean seriously, how did you guys not work this out? Took you lot till 1988 ffs :lol:

He's just flamboyant man.