Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bored shitless.

Aye. I understand the arguments about Spain playing "beautiful football" and all that but it's boring as fuck for the majority.

What exactly do you want them to do?

Play with a purpose, have a shot, be less boring.

Bored shitless.

Aye. I understand the arguments about Spain playing "beautiful football" and all that but it's boring as fuck for the majority.

And what about Spain?

Time to turn off signatures. Downloading a mini basketball game each new page is getting on my tits!

:lol:

Is it that bad? :lol: There are so many mini-movies on here. I'll remove it, if people are experiencing performance issues.

Ireland are surprisingly bad at sitting back and defending in numbers. They are constantly carved apart.

Bored shitless.

They are playing with a purpose, without the ball Ireland can't score.

They've had 11 shots (excluding the many that have been blocked), that's one every 4-5 mins (ish) against a team playing with 8 deep lying players. That's more shots than Croatia managed earlier.

Boring is obviously subjective.

Bored shitless.

I'm sure the 2008 and 2010 squads were gutted a few people found them boring.

Bored shitless.

Aye. I understand the arguments about Spain playing "beautiful football" and all that but it's boring as f*** for the majority.

It's the inevitability factor. We know before the game what will happen. As a neutral, I wouldn't mind some unexpected excitement.

Bored shitless.

Aye. I understand the arguments about Spain playing "beautiful football" and all that but it's boring as f*** for the majority.

They are winning. If the other team wants the ball it should take it. Why give it to them for free with silly, wasteful shots and hollywood pass.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ireland are going to score the worst goal ever seen (not that the Irish will care).  :lol:

Bored shitless.

Shoot every 10 seconds and let Ireland have a few shots, make it more exciting for the neutral.

Bored shitless.

They are winning. If the other team wants the ball it should take it. Why give it to them for free with silly, wasteful shots and hollywood pass.

:thup: Exactly. If they have the ball the other team aren't going to score. They know they're good at keeping it, so why not do so