Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope Messi walks onto the pitch, pats Ronaldo on the shoulder, and walks off.

Cause Messi has never missed a penalty to cost his team a european semi final.

That thing over there is the point, and you my friend missed it.

Hope Messi walks onto the pitch, pats Ronaldo on the shoulder, and walks off.

Cause Messi has never missed a penalty to cost his team a european semi final.

That thing over there is the point, and you my friend missed it.

:lol: :lol: Don't know why I've found this so fucking hilarious.

I wanted Portugal to win at the start - as the game wore on, I remembered - even though I don't like Spain's style... Portugal have a lot of dirty cheating twats :lol:

That transcends all Portugese club sides as well. They wear you down over the course of a game, speshly when they're a goal ahead with like 20 minutes to go.  :lol:

I wanted Portugal to win at the start - as the game wore on, I remembered - even though I don't like Spain's style... Portugal have a lot of dirty cheating twats :lol:

That transcends all Portugese club sides as well. They wear you down over the course of a game, speshly when they're a goal ahead with like 20 minutes to go.  :lol:

Yeah, ashamed of myself that I forgot tbh. Even momentarily. They're really fucking annoying :lol: :lol:

Sporting at City por example.

Cannit believe Conjo has blocked me. One of me favourite posters as well :(

Dunno if he realised most of my Spain posts are completely tongue in cheek. If its just shit craic that wound him up then that's fair enough like.

Game was pretty gash again which is a pity. Hope tomorrow and the final are much better than that.

The final involves Spain so you've got no chance of that. Tomorrow should be decent though.

Cannit believe Conjo has blocked me. One of me favourite posters as well :(

Dunno if he realised most of my Spain posts are completely tongue in cheek. If its just s*** craic that wound him up then that's fair enough like.

He's blocking you for 4 days :lol:

Game was pretty gash again which is a pity. Hope tomorrow and the final are much better than that.

The final involves Spain so you've got no chance of that. Tomorrow should be decent though.

Agree. Even if it's Germany then Spain will have too much of the ball to make it a decent game of football.