Norwich vs Newcastle - 10/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

How about we go with a radical skirge-esque line up and go with a 3 4 3 formation

KRUL

SIMPSON        PERCH        SANTON

RAYLOR      GUTHRIEorTIOTE  CABAYE    JONAS

BA                SHOLA        HBA

A lot of Obertan-less lineups, I'd be very surprised to see him not playing as he seems to always play when fit.  Me, I'd also drop him.

He deserves dropping after the weekend (didn't see Man U game so can't comment) and I'm dying to see HBA on the wing and I think Best gives up a different dimension upfront and frees up Ba. Pardew obviously see's it different though unfortunately.

I think with the defence being as it is, we need wide men who will get back and help out. We're simply not going to get that from Ben Arfa.

I think with the defence being as it is, we need wide men who will get back and help out. We're simply not going to get that from Ben Arfa.

And Obertan and Lovenkrands do?

Tbf, Obertan does do a fair bit of tracking back. Not really effective admittedly, but at least he tries.

If Pardew plays 2 full backs as centre backs we will lose, we will deserve to lose and he'd deserve a right lot of grief for doing so.

They'll do whatever they can to get Colo on the pitch.

:dowiespin:

What if there is no alternative?

Exactly.

If Pardew plays 2 full backs as centre backs we will lose, we will deserve to lose and he'd deserve a right lot of grief for doing so.

Kadar is fit?

Kadar is fit?

bit gay that like.

Kadar is fit?

He is but he isn't highly rated by Pardew apparently. I'd certainly start Kadar given our current situation.

Kadar is fit?

Is he match sharp? You're also neglecting the fact it's been stated several times in various press reports Kadar has been told to pull his socks up or his arse will be out the door sooner rather than later.

Frankly, a comment such as the above is nothing short of moronic.