Dogawful Officiating: PL to keep VAR next season (official)

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

1 hour ago, OCK said:

ALL YOU CLOWNS TYPING ON THE INTERNET AND NOT WILLING GET YOUR REF QUALIFICATIONS TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE WHO DON'T VOTE IN MY BOOKS

British airways cancelled my flight for no good reason. Should I get my pilots licence? 

5 hours ago, OCK said:

ALL YOU CLOWNS TYPING ON THE INTERNET AND NOT WILLING GET YOUR REF QUALIFICATIONS TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE WHO DON'T VOTE IN MY BOOKS

Funny you should mention it. Seems like such a piss easy job, I'm thinking of trying it.

5 hours ago, OCK said:

you mad bro

If a decision is made by a ref and then taken out of his hands by VAR , should there be an apology as has previously happen, will the ref be thrown under the bus to save VAR embarrassment , if you get my drift .

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

Helps that he's an absolutely enchanting fellow. Imagine the dribble that'd be coming out of the corner of Marriner's gob tonight in comparison.

Screenshot_20230504_223851_Brave.jpg.ed478cb932867c9d341e1cf759504df7.jpg

3 minutes ago, wormy said:

Helps that he's an absolutely enchanting fellow. Imagine the dribble that'd be coming out of the corner of Marriner's gob tonight in comparison.

Screenshot_20230504_223851_Brave.jpg.ed478cb932867c9d341e1cf759504df7.jpg

"It moved me...TO A BIGGER HOUSE."

8 minutes ago, Sima said:

Just walking back from the metro now.

If Nunez’s was a pen I fail to see how Anderson’s wasn’t.  Haven’t seen a replay yet mind.

Anderson wasn't wearing a Liverpool strip tbf

Hands up, so post in full acknowledgement of my bias, but the absolute bias in favour of Liverpool in the games they've played recently have been pretty extraordinary. 

Going to go back to Anfield and Isaks second.

That one decision was a 6 point swing and essentially a 4 game sequence to even out (we win 2, Liverpool lose 2).

let’s say we miss out on top 4 by 1-2 points then I’d love our legal team to rip the PMGOL and premier league apart for the way that decision came about.

somebody, sometime is going to sue based on a VAR decision, may as well be us seeing as we are already hated.

so trying to tear the shirt off someone isnt an offense any more.

isak was getting pulled back by his shirt at the gallowgate end.... and nowt.

he was being stopped from moving into a goalscoring position.

Edited by huss9