Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

We shouldn't need to rely on refs doing a competent job tbh, yes he got some big decisions wrong, but that should have meant the difference between winning by 3 goals as opposed to one or two, not losing to a team that finished 17th or something last season and lost their best player the day before kick off.

We shouldn't need to rely on refs doing a competent job tbh, yes he got some big decisions wrong, but that should have meant the difference between winning by 3 goals as opposed to one or two, not losing to a team that finished 17th or something last season and lost their best player the day before kick off.

We were absolutely shit aye, but this isn't the match thread :lol:

Guest ElCid

I'd forgotten the refereeing standard in the Championship was even worse than the Premiership. It didn't take long for me to be reminded.

This. Sadly we'll have a few more days like yesterday.

Shocking display - how he didn't give that penalty (and the second one also to be honest) was unreal

Should have had 2 pens today, possibly a red for them, and that shit Janmaat decision at the end  :lol:

I think the decision not to issue a red was the worst. Sometimes those handballs when a shot or cross is blocked are difficult to judge in real time, but he gave a free kick when Perez was in a clear goalscoring position, but only followed it up with a yellow. It wasn't the most aggressive foul you'll see, but it was clearly deliberate, and the red card should have been automatic regardless.

Should have had 2 pens today, possibly a red for them, and that shit Janmaat decision at the end  :lol:

I think the decision not to issue a red was the worst. Sometimes those handballs when a shot or cross is blocked are difficult to judge in real time, but he gave a free kick when Perez was in a clear goalscoring position, but only followed it up with a yellow. It wasn't the most aggressive foul you'll see, but it was clearly deliberate, and the red card should have been automatic regardless.

Was that not a yellow because of the changes to the laws over the summer?