Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Not just sendings off but I'm struggling to think of any major game changing decisions that have went our way since then, ie goals allowed that shouldn't have, disallowed that should have stood, blatant penalties we've got away with, blatant non penalties we've been awarded etc.

The only thing close I can come up with is Yedlin staying on at Southampton. (It was Southampton wasn't it ?......it was Yedlin wasn't it)

When was the last time we had a pelanty?

Was just thinking about that yesterday. Never ever seem to get pel's.

TBH we never pass the ball into the box in order for the receiving player to be tripped etc. We also never have a player run directly into the box with the intent to cause panic and poorly timed challenges. Are we actually a football team? Who knows.

When was the last time we had a pelanty?

Was just thinking about that yesterday. Never ever seem to get pel's.

TBH we never pass the ball into the box in order for the receiving player to be tripped etc. We also never have a player run directly into the box with the intent to cause panic and poorly timed challenges. Are we actually a football team? Who knows.

This is very true, but we have had our players cut in two whilst casually playing the ball sideways, backwards or just staring at it.

Where did 4 minutes come from and how did it turn into 5 minutes

As we kept wasting time. 

We are usually on the receiving end of the time wasting, never seen it added on so preciously

They got a corner so he wasn't going to blow it up then. Blew the whistle the second the ball left the box from the corner tbf

They got a throw that should have been ours, and then took it about 20 yards further up from where it was given, i was going mental as it was on the linesman's side and the ref just let it go.

Awful ref Mason is, the bald fat hunchback cunt.

Guest neesy111

Was a pen, contact went into the box from the initial contact.

So contact (foul) was originally made outside of the area then?

Yes, but the contact on the player continued into the box.  Pen.

Read the rules.

It's not based on where the first contact was made, if it continues into the box it's a pen

I need to see it again BUT I'm confident we wouldn't get that

It's not based on where the first contact was made, if it continues into the box it's a pen

I need to see it again BUT I'm confident we wouldn't get that

Aye guaranteed!  The ref would either give a free kick on the edge of the box or bottle it completely and decide it wasn't even a foul.

By all accounts the Ref got Gayle’s dive right last night but generally, my view from being at the match was that all the officials were heavily swayed towards giving decisions to Man City. Every benefit of doubt seemed to go their way and if a player hit the deck in a challenge it had to be a foul. Maybe the tv showed otherwise.