Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

The one they do with Kevin Lynch is class too, only two refs they've had on so far but they probably have better and funnier stories than 80% of the football guests do.

Danny Simpson's Undr the Cosh pod is due out tonight as well.

If it just me or are managers getting angrier and angrier these days? Really think it needs to be addressed as it's ridiculous and a poor example all round. 

I do wonder considering how much most refs get screamed at if you are way more likely to get anything by going calmly "i dare say old chap you may have made an oversight there, would you mind taking a second look?" The shock might produce results!

They’re all raging apart from Wor Eddie, our old lad Hughton, specs-in-the-pocket Rafa and a handful of others. Marco silva seems to keep a lid on it, de Zerbi too. I like Vieira as a person, Kompany looks a class act and Potter is clearly a good lad. However, the managers at the other top clubs are awful right now. Klopp is peak awful, arteta too and Pep has lost his way and gone into siege mentality. Conte has an anger issue. Stevie G was rabid as well. 

Management attracts some awful, power hungry characters and some of them lose their heads completely. Some are just cunts to begin with, see Allardyce, Sherwood etc

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

They’re all raging apart from Wor Eddie, our old lad Hughton, specs-in-the-pocket Rafa and a handful of others. Marco silva seems to keep a lid on it, de Zerbi too. I like Vieira as a person, Kompany looks a class act and Potter is clearly a good lad. However, the managers at the other top clubs are awful right now. Klopp is peak awful, arteta too and Pep has lost his way and gone into siege mentality. Conte has an anger issue. Stevie G was rabid as well. 

Management attracts some awful, power hungry characters and some of them lose their heads completely. Some are just cunts to begin with, see Allardyce, Sherwood etc

and not a single mention of Pardew - absolute fucking bellend he was.

Remember a couple of years ago in the Championship when a ref- Drysdale it might have been- lost his rag with a player and looked like he was going to chin him. Think he swore as well, something like a "what did you just fucking say to me?" The player absolutely shit himself and backed down, football media went mental and the ref got (and happily accepted) a one-game ban for what is probably milder than most players do to refs every week.

Not saying the refs reaction was right, but it was interesting to see the outrage. Some people seem to think refs are just there to take abuse off everyone and accept it.

14 hours ago, gbandit said:

De Zerbi ironically sent-off at the weekend for complaining about a referee meeting before the game. :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64692513

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Collina's reputation preceded him like, he was absolutely shocking towards the end of his career.

Aye.

I actually don’t think he was that good upon reflection. I think he had some good games that were televised, and his physical attributes made him memorable.

I think I read an article which showed that he was actually fairly average on his ratings, and made some big mistakes in Serie A, however they were not as seen as widely as his international and UEFA matches were.

Edited by Stifler

Arise next Sir cunt.

I noticed how they never showed the handball replay earlier on.

How the fuck free kicks that lead to goals can’t be reviewed on VAR is beyond me, blatant dive, and drawing the lines (didn’t see any) anywhere they like to make sure it was inside for them man.

These could be down to 10 already.

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Fred should have had second yellow, high foot and gets Longstaff will all six studs. 

Naa, it was one of those balls where they both go for it the same. Longstaff just got there first. Wasn’t a booking for me.