Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Reading through a Wolves forum post match I was surprised that a few thought it wasn't a pen. I thought it was. Also a few (again) thought they were lucky not to get a red for the foul on Murphy.

22 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

A ‘subjective decision’ apparently.

It hit 2 Forrest players ffs, up there with the Palace call.

I genuinely don’t understand it. Two of their players played the ball in a deliberate action, what happened to phases of play? I’ve seen goals given where a stretching defending brushes the ball and an offside player is now given on and scores, how come it doesn’t work the other way round?

Totally against the principle of offside which is a whole different conversation just like the mess that is the handball law currently.

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

I genuinely don’t understand it. Two of their players played the ball in a deliberate action, what happened to phases of play? I’ve seen goals given where a stretching defending brushes the ball and an offside player is now given on and scores, how come it doesn’t work the other way round?

Totally against the principle of offside.

What is worse, is that both touches from the Forest players completely changed the direction of the ball. It went from going towards goal, to going out for a corner, to being hit towards Isak.

Still can't believe what I've seen tonight from that baldy little Wish Iniesta looking cunt and whichever noncy little wankstain was the VAR.

However, the fact it's happened in a game that we still managed to get the points takes the edge off a lot. Still hope we kick up a fuss, mind, so it doesn't happen again (until next season).