Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

• 2 weeks later...

They probably should have had a penalty for the Ritchie handball.

No they shouldn’t. The linesman was especially bad today, refused to make decisions at all at times, and made loads of mistakes, all to the benefit of Liecester. Still a bad performance from the referee again, which is becoming a joke. It’s every game now, nothing goes for us and everything goes against us.

What the fuck was that one where Merino got hauled down, then the guy tripped over his fallen body and got a free kick  :lol:

Well he didn't get hauled down, he was messing around with the ball in the corner and got outmuscled, wasn't a foul against but it was really poor by him

Referee's have a difficult job and ofcourse we can only blame ourselves for our poor form but should we start being more vocal about the lack of decisions going our way ? Are we too nice ?

I'd love to know whether the number of top flight games without having a player from the opposition sent off against us is getting towards any sort of record.

Today was the 109th PL game in a row.

Approaching the 4th anniversary of last time we had he opportunity to play against fewer men in the PL. Boxing Day 2013, Stoke at home (won 5-1) was the last time a PL ref thought that an opponent of NUFC had committed an isolated red card offence. Fuck knows how many reds we've been shown in those 4 years, I bet it's nearly 20.

Approaching the 4th anniversary of last time we had he opportunity to play against fewer men in the PL. Boxing Day 2013, Stoke at home (won 5-1) was the last time a PL ref thought that an opponent of NUFC had committed an isolated red card offence. Fuck knows how many reds we've been shown in those 4 years, I bet it's nearly 20.

Correct, it's 18.

Correct, it's 18.

A lot of them will be perfectly justified too btw, not whinging for the sake of it, just fucking fed up of the outright refusal to show opposition red cards for similar offences and incidents. Lots of ours are merited, those of the opposition are ignored and that's the infuriating thing. It's double standards.