Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

For f***s sake take off your rose tinted f***ing glasses. Obertan may have had a poor game, but he still outshone Jonas by a country mile. Jonas provided no threat whatsoever.

You're clueless.

You're f***ing clueless. All you f***ing do is make excuse after excuse for Jonas. Its embarrassing.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lMHdYVxOlEI/S-1nqCq2AcI/AAAAAAAABMg/BG3EfctfiK4/s400/KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

At least I put a case up. The clueless brigade just say Jonas is great bla bla blah.......what did he create  :lol:

TBF I think Drogba was standing next to Cabeye who let him run on to Perch. Perch was a good few yards in front of Cabeye who had no other option but to try and defend an on-rushing Drogba. Difficult to do that if you are not following player and flight of th ball.

That aside Perch does seem to be an Albatros for us.

Perch was marking Drogba, Cabaye was tracking Lampard from the throw in.

The commentator deffinately said otherwise. Might not have been Cabeye but Perch was on 6 yard line and whoever the Newcastle player was let Drogba run on to the ball to score.

Impressed by Ba, two great goals. Also thought Shola, Cabaye and Simpson (most of the time) did well. Thought Gosling didn't do too bad in the first half, but absolutely stupid to get sent off, even if I think that decision (straight red) was ridiculous. Hope to f*** that Colo, Williamson and Tioté are back soon, so Perch can f*** off back to the bench. Also, Santon definitely need to play ahead of Raylor.

Guest bluegeordie

What is really disappointing today is that we knew what the threat would be and dealt badly with it. Four very poor goals. You may be able to accept a couple through circumstance but we did nowt to stop it.

Aye, three headers :undecided:

I know we had four fullbacks in defence, and they aren't the tallest, but we have had all week to work on this.

It's not like Pardew woke up this morning and someone told him "Norwich have decided to play it in the air".

You cannot make bricks without clay.

IMO, the question is whether or not Kadar is a "brick" that Pardew made a mistake in not utilising. 

Pardew had no intention of getting anything from that, those subs were a disgrace. f***ing ridiculous that Ben Arfa sat there whilst Sammy, Ferguson and Alan pissing Smith came on. We played OK actually but I can't remember a worse defence at set pieces ever. Santon was good, Cabaye impressive but its a day of frustration. Obertan is a joke of a footballer too.

Aye, lets throw on our superstar player to risk him 2 goals down and a man down with 15minutes left ???

To risk trying to get a draw?

For me, there is nothing better than Ben Afra going forward and equally from what I have seen - there is nothing worse than him going backward. He seems to run around without the ball like a headless chicken. Gave a needless pen away in recent games and not being fully match fit has also lost the ball in positions and in game times when it could have cost us dearly. On the ball its a whole diiferent ball game. he is very, very good when going full pelt. I can see why Pardew does not put all his faith in him like.

Yeah you're right. But by that point the game was already lost, I'd rather we just went for it.

Cabaye and Ba were fantastic. I've already lost patience with Obertan,he just never looks convincing. We can't afford to have him and Jonas on the wings because neither of them get crosses in.

Santon was solid enough but that lad isn't a left back.

Should have beaten these like.

Gosling absolute s**** and why Sam Ameobi is getting games ahead of HBA or Ferguson???????

Jonas again dog s*** and now has totally forgotten that he is a winger.

s*** needs sorting

Obertan had a game like he did today and you single out Jonas.  :lol:

For f***s sake take off your rose tinted f***ing glasses. Obertan may have had a poor game, but he still outshone Jonas by a country mile. Jonas provided no threat whatsoever.

One of the most clueless comments ive ever seen on here. You probably get a hard-on when someone does a step over.

And yet again another clueless warrior. Tell me what Jonas created ffs.  :lol:

He won two free kicks in good positions, put one good ball in in the first half, and helped defend. He also layed the ball off to Santon and Cabaye on a number of occasions, supporting them on decent runs.

Obertan didnt do any of that. All he did was hold up play when we could counter, failed to release the ball early enough, created no chances and ran down blind alleys all day long. He did nothing. Everything negative about his performance.

There is a reason CT was banned from Toontastic, yer kna.

I wasnt banned you bullshitting wum?

I still post there.

Time you put up or shut up tbf.  :lol:

Sorry, you threw a massive interweb hissy fit and left for a little bit. I've met some dodgy cab drivers in my time but you're one of the most tedious :lol:

So you were lying  :lol:

There is a reason CT was banned from Toontastic, yer kna.

I wasnt banned you bullshitting wum?

I still post there.

Time you put up or shut up tbf.  :lol:

Sorry, you threw a massive interweb hissy fit and left for a little bit. I've met some dodgy cab drivers in my time but you're one of the most tedious :lol:

So you were lying  :lol:

No, I merely confused you with another dullard.

Krul 6 - Couldn't do too much about the goals, not much to do otherwise.

R. Taylor 5 - Poor although having no protection doesn't help.

Simpson 7 - Looked quite commanding in open play, obviously struggled a bit from set pieces as is to be expected.

Perch 4.5 - Thick as mince but mainly just not good enough, albeit he was playing out of position. Not that he's much better at FB.

Santon 5.5 - Looks decent going forward and a bit ropey defending but today is hardly the ideal time to blood him.

Obertan 4 - Mentally deficient.

Gosling 4 - Thick as mince v.2 both positionally and decision-ally.

Cabaye 7.5 - Lovely assist and was hampered by having to do the work of 2 players most of the game.

Jonas 5.5 - Poor in the first, fairly lively in the 2nd

Shola 6.5 - Decent enough, good assist.

Ba 9.5 (MOM) - Superb take and finish (x2). Lead the line well.

Don't recall any of the subs doing anything of note.

You're right I am f***ing clueless. All I ever do is nitpick with Jonas. Its embarrassing.

Good post.

You wouldnt know a good post if it lifted its shirt and thrust its tits in your face while singing...Good Post, Good post.  :lol:

Post(s) aside. Thats what the action you normally take with  Gabriel 'cos your his mum aint you? Bitty at what 22-23 the lad needs to get a slap and get told how to play football.

Either that of your his agent.

I'm not too disappointed because trouble in the air was always going to happen today, with our two 'centre backs'. Just had no answer to the power of Holt and Morrison. Where the hell was Tamas Kadar? At least the lad is 6'2 and DC is his preferred position! Thought Ba took both of his goals superbly, but Obertan was a major let down. His refusal to go at his fullback on the outside totally bemuses me because he has the pace and tricks to get by with no problem. Every time he comes inside, he runs into trouble and loses the ball. :(

Major worry for me is our great start to the season is now going to be allowed to be frittered away because I'm not convinced the owner will invest in January. Suspect Pardew will be told to make to with what he has.