Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

There's no way Sammy should be getting game time ahead of Ben Arfa btw. He's so raw it's unbelievable and I've yet to see any genuine ability.

that's a bit harsh about genuine ability - he's shown some definite glimpses. but yes he is far too raw. i'd send him out on loan for the rest of the season in jan - nowhere near the finished article and probably won't be for a couple of years yet.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

There's no way Sammy should be getting game time ahead of Ben Arfa btw. He's so raw it's unbelievable and I've yet to see any genuine ability.

I'm not that impressed either. Much rather see Ferguson and Jonas swapped to the right.

So you'd rather see a raw youngster instead of a err....raw youngster :lol:

Ferguson's shown more imo.

Guest Geordiesned

Ashley completely to blame for that defeat IMO. It was clear as day in the summer the squad needed more bodies defensively and the tight fucker thinking he's a football expert didn't address that.

Ashley completely to blame for that defeat IMO. It was clear as day in the summer the squad needed more bodies defensively and the tight f***er thinking he's a football expert didn't address that.

:thup: Squad depth is laughable.

Should have beaten these like.

Gosling absolute s**** and why Sam Ameobi is getting games ahead of HBA or Ferguson???????

Jonas again dog s*** and now has totally forgotten that he is a winger.

s*** needs sorting

Obertan had a game like he did today and you single out Jonas.  :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

Ashley completely to blame for that defeat IMO. It was clear as day in the summer the squad needed more bodies defensively and the tight f***er thinking he's a football expert didn't address that.

Well it was abit unlucky that Williamson got injured (was it after the window closed?) but yeah, to an extent.

Oh, and for him actually buying Perch! :lol:

Pardew had no intention of getting anything from that, those subs were a disgrace. Fucking ridiculous that Ben Arfa sat there whilst Sammy, Ferguson and Alan pissing Smith came on. We played OK actually but I can't remember a worse defence at set pieces ever. Santon was good, Cabaye impressive but its a day of frustration. Obertan is a joke of a footballer too.

Aye, lets throw on our superstar player to risk him 2 goals down and a man down with 15minutes left ???

Ashley completely to blame for that defeat IMO. It was clear as day in the summer the squad needed more bodies defensively and the tight fucker thinking he's a football expert didn't address that.

Yep, posted something similar on Twitter before.

I'm not that impressed either. Much rather see Ferguson and Jonas swapped to the right.

So you'd rather see a raw youngster instead of a err....raw youngster :lol:

Ferguson has shown way more. Even started and been very impressive last season.

Well it was abit unlucky that Williamson got injured (was it after the window closed?) but yeah, to an extent.

Nope.

Yep, posted something similar on Twitter before.

We owe him an apology, though. #nixon

Nope.

Take that.

Well Kadar didn't play so how does that work?

Perch played, you know, the bloke who was supposed to be marking Drogba last week when he scored.

TBF I think Drogba was standing next to Cabeye who let him run on to Perch. Perch was a good few yards in front of Cabeye who had no other option but to try and defend an on-rushing Drogba. Difficult to do that if you are not following player and flight of th ball.

That aside Perch does seem to be an Albatros for us.

Pardew had no intention of getting anything from that, those subs were a disgrace. Fucking ridiculous that Ben Arfa sat there whilst Sammy, Ferguson and Alan pissing Smith came on. We played OK actually but I can't remember a worse defence at set pieces ever. Santon was good, Cabaye impressive but its a day of frustration. Obertan is a joke of a footballer too.

Aye, lets throw on our superstar player to risk him 2 goals down and a man down with 15minutes left ???

To risk trying to get a draw?

Should have beaten these like.

Gosling absolute s**** and why Sam Ameobi is getting games ahead of HBA or Ferguson???????

Jonas again dog s*** and now has totally forgotten that he is a winger.

s*** needs sorting

What a load of c*** as usual. Gosling wasn't too bad apart the obvious. How can you single out Jonas from that game as dog s***? Talk about a man with a mission FFS.

To risk trying to get a draw?

Very strange thing to say like. If we can't "risk" our best players in league games, we probably never should.