Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 10/12/11 - post-match reaction page 44

midds

Should have beaten these like.

Gosling absolute s**** and why Sam Ameobi is getting games ahead of HBA or Ferguson???????

Jonas again dog s*** and now has totally forgotten that he is a winger.

s*** needs sorting

Obertan had a game like he did today and you single out Jonas.  :lol:

For fucks sake take off your rose tinted fucking glasses. Obertan may have had a poor game, but he still outshone Jonas by a country mile. Jonas provided no threat whatsoever.

What is really disappointing today is that we knew what the threat would be and dealt badly with it. Four very poor goals. You may be able to accept a couple through circumstance but we did nowt to stop it.

Aye, three headers :undecided:

I know we had four fullbacks in defence, and they aren't the tallest, but we have had all week to work on this.

It's not like Pardew woke up this morning and someone told him "Norwich have decided to play it in the air".

Pardew had no intention of getting anything from that, those subs were a disgrace. f***ing ridiculous that Ben Arfa sat there whilst Sammy, Ferguson and Alan pissing Smith came on. We played OK actually but I can't remember a worse defence at set pieces ever. Santon was good, Cabaye impressive but its a day of frustration. Obertan is a joke of a footballer too.

Aye, lets throw on our superstar player to risk him 2 goals down and a man down with 15minutes left ???

To risk trying to get a draw?

For me, there is nothing better than Ben Afra going forward and equally from what I have seen - there is nothing worse than him going backward. He seems to run around without the ball like a headless chicken. Gave a needless pen away in recent games and not being fully match fit has also lost the ball in positions and in game times when it could have cost us dearly. On the ball its a whole diiferent ball game. he is very, very good when going full pelt. I can see why Pardew does not put all his faith in him like.

Gosling absolute s**** and why Sam Ameobi is getting games ahead of HBA or Ferguson???????

s*** needs sorting

For f***s sake take off your rose tinted f***ing glasses. Obertan may have had a poor game, but he still outshone Jonas by a country mile. Jonas provided no threat whatsoever.

What are you?

Pardew's apparent inability to name a starting XI without Obertan is problematic.  Tactically, there are ways around using him on the right wing.  I applaud Pardew for the job he's done so far, but his Obertan myopia is getting to be a serious concern. 

Also, the idea that you'd play a 5' 8'' Perch in the middle against 6' Grant Holt and 6' 2'' Steve Morison was never going to be anything other than a failure when it comes to set pieces.  If nothing else, Kadar is 6' 2''. 

s*** needs sorting

What a load of c*** as usual. Gosling wasn't too bad apart the obvious. How can you single out Jonas from that game as dog s***? Talk about a man with a mission FFS.

Talk me through the chances he set up.  Its that simple.

TBF I think Drogba was standing next to Cabeye who let him run on to Perch. Perch was a good few yards in front of Cabeye who had no other option but to try and defend an on-rushing Drogba. Difficult to do that if you are not following player and flight of th ball.

That aside Perch does seem to be an Albatros for us.

Perch was marking Drogba, Cabaye was tracking Lampard from the throw in.

s*** needs sorting

For f***s sake take off your rose tinted f***ing glasses. Obertan may have had a poor game, but he still outshone Jonas by a country mile. Jonas provided no threat whatsoever.

Only thing Obertan outshone today was his a***hole and even that's debatable.

Jonas has been anonymous since that Stoke match. don't know what's going on with him as earlier in the season he was incredible.

Protecting Ryan Taylor while still finding time to go forward has probably worn him down. He probably doesn't know whether to stick or twist at this point.

s*** needs sorting

Maybe its because Jonas was playing up against the second best Norwich player on the pitch? I am not wearing spectacles and Oba was worse. if he had no pace he would not be a footballer IMO.

You're clueless.

s*** needs sorting

For fucks sake take off your rose tinted fucking glasses. Obertan may have had a poor game, but he still outshone Jonas by a country mile. Jonas provided no threat whatsoever.

Hi there. I haven't got rose tinted glasses on. I can confirm you are so wrong, it actually hurts inside a little bit.

Obertan was offensively bad, and a lot worse than Jonas.

And yes, the pub wasn't showing the Arsenal game much to my annoyance. BBC updates are torture.

You're clueless.

You're fucking clueless. All you fucking do is make excuse after excuse for Jonas. Its embarrassing.

s*** needs sorting

One of the most clueless comments ive ever seen on here. You probably get a hard-on when someone does a step over.

s*** needs sorting

Hi there. I haven't got rose tinted glasses on. I can confirm you are so wrong, it actually hurts inside a little bit.

Obertan was offensively bad, and a lot worse than Jonas.

And yes, the pub wasn't showing the Arsenal game much to my annoyance. BBC updates are torture.

Another simple question to another simpleton. Talk me through the chances Jonas created?

You're clueless.

You're f***ing clueless. All you f***ing do is make excuse after excuse for Jonas. Its embarrassing.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lMHdYVxOlEI/S-1nqCq2AcI/AAAAAAAABMg/BG3EfctfiK4/s400/KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

You're clueless.

You're f***ing clueless. All you f***ing do is make excuse after excuse for Jonas. Its embarrassing.

Can I ask you what Obertan did better then Jonas today, Obertan had ONE run. Jonas had a few and even won us some freekicks, he also did a decent job covering up with Santon. Obertan did nothing and could have played Shola alone with goal but instead fucked up as usual. Then he was out of the game, like a ghost

s*** needs sorting

One of the most clueless comments ive ever seen on here. You probably get a hard-on when someone does a step over.

And yet again another clueless warrior. Tell me what Jonas created ffs.  :lol: