Newcastle United vs West Brom - 21/12/11 @ 7.45pm - Pre Match Thread

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hi Newcastle fans, just a few lines prior to the game, I will be very pleased with a draw for us, Mulumbu, Scharner and Morrison all a doubt, I see you have a few out as well, but overall, I would expect you to win after your excellent start to the season.

We have not been great so far this season, bit of a change in style with Hodgson, far more defensive minded and a mis firing Long and Odemwingie partnership up front.

Your old mate Ollson has been playing well though.

I predict 3-1 to the Toon.

at the turnstiles does it show what kind of ticket it is? i've got my mates ticket for this game and we've both got junior st's (both 16) and i'm taking dad. Will he get away with it?

Should do. They've never said owt when an adults used my brother's ticket like.

Krul; Simpson Coloccini Perch Santon; Ben Arfa Tiote Vuckic Gutierrez; Ba Best

Subs: Harper, Ferguson, Williamson, Sammy, Shola, Abeid, Obertan

From the games of yours I've seen, this is the line-up I'd be wanting to see.

What's up with HBA? Pardew must be seeing something in training that he isn't too keen on.

This is the kind of game I could see Hodgson going 4-5-1 looking for a point.

If Gera had not got crocked, he would definitely have gone 4-5-1, but he is persisting with Long and Odemwingie up front hoping they come good.

If he does go 4-5-1, it will be Dorrans in behind Long or Odemwingie, unlikely, but with the potential that all of our defensive midield are injured, it is possible.

If Gera had not got crocked, he would definitely have gone 4-5-1, but he is persisting with Long and Odemwingie up front hoping they come good.

If he does go 4-5-1, it will be Dorrans in behind Long or Odemwingie, unlikely, but with the potential that all of our defensive midield are injured, it is possible.

What's your likely line-up if Scharner, Morrison and Mulumbu are out?

What's your likely line-up if Scharner, Morrison and Mulumbu are out?

I can see Jones coming in at Right back and Reid, Brunt, Thomas, Dorrans being the midfield, if that happens we are down to the bare bones. I expect Morrison to be out as he has a hamstring, one of Scharner and Mulumbu will probably make it.

at the turnstiles does it show what kind of ticket it is? i've got my mates ticket for this game and we've both got junior st's (both 16) and i'm taking dad. Will he get away with it?

Cheers  :)

havent been since the Blackburn game earlier in the season but cash turnstiles in operation? and if so, whereabouts will i get a seat? its touch and go as to whether ill get back in time so dont want to commit earlier

Cheers  :)

you can upgrade game by game, only costs a fiver or so for cat c games.

I am voting to change it up to a 4-3-3 and falling back to more of a 4-4-2 defensively.

Krul

Simmo  Perch  Colo  Santon

Raylor  Tiote  Abeid

HBA  Ba  Jonas

Bench: Harps, Shola, Obertan, Best, Willo, Vuckic, Ferguson

Vuckic for Raylor and that's not a horrible shout. 

Still think he'll go 4-4-2 though.  Just hoping that HBA starts, don't care where to be honest.