Favourite non Toon Premier League Player

MyPalAl

There's quite a few strikers I'd rather have from the Premier League before Suarez. Don't rate him anywhere near as high as what others seem to

His finishing isn't that great. his misses a lot of chances but his build up play is superb. Adds that bit of flair to that side.

Got nowt to do with who's the best tbf I just happen to like players that keep the ball / make something happen out of nothing / are clever. He's probably the only massive cunt in football I can tolerate as his ability eclipses his cuntyness (just!) Sensational player.

Guest icemanblue

Mata has looked superb. RvP is great from a goalscoring sense, Silva is a joy to watch in terms of his ability on the ball.

There is so, so much more to Van Persie, than goals. He's a complete player.

silva = the wizard playmaker

dempsey = genuine box to box midfielder

baloltelli = awesome shooting skillz also very good work at channel

aguero = best speedy striker

RVP = class finisher

sturridge = one of future could become one of world powerful striker

dzeko = powerful striker

yaya t = deep lying playmaker

kompany = same quality as our collocini

richard = powerful right back

Yaya Toure is either a classic box to box midfielder or a very ill disciplined anchorman, I actually think he's one of the more interesting players in league tactically, as he is often seemingly placed deep to help defend but rampages through, sort of like a more convincing Song at Arsenal, and what Phil Jones is being touted to be, defensive but liable to carry ball forward themselves and often score, as an alternative to a central playmaker like Modric or Cabaye, someone who keeps possession but is more direct, City seem to prefer to have him in centre and free up playmakers to go wide instead.

Yaya Toure is either a classic box to box midfielder or a very ill disciplined anchorman, I actually think he's one of the more interesting players in league tactically, as he is often seemingly placed deep to help defend but rampages through, sort of like a more convincing Song at Arsenal, and what Phil Jones is being touted to be, defensive but liable to carry ball forward themselves and often score, as an alternative to a central playmaker like Modric or Cabaye, someone who keeps possession but is more direct, City seem to prefer to have him in centre and free up playmakers to go wide instead.

He looks a much better player than I'd thought. At Barca, he looked like the team clogger in comparison with the others. Over here, his all-round game looks outstanding.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a box-to-box powerhouse. Superb player.

Aye, but also with the extra ability to break play up. He's basically a better Vieria. For me he is one of the top players in the world right now. Again people talk about Silva and the others but he is their key man, he's a beast of a footballer and athlete and can do it all. He can score a goal or two as well.

I've also enjoyed watching Sturridge this season. He's a very unconventional striker if you like because of his skills and trickery. He's probably best deployed from a wide or wider forward role where his pace, skills and directness can cause havoc as demonstrated against wor lot at St. James' Park, rather than through the middle like a conventional centre-forward. I think his wastefulness in front of goal can be tolerated if you like from that position where as up front and through the middle such wastefullness would be regarded as a massive weakness. He has to go to the Euros and I'd play him with Rooney and Young as our front three.

Great finisher as well, considering he's played as defensive midfielder for years. Surprisingly elegant too

A great finisher, that can run box to box all game, can pick out a pass and won a Champions League final playing at centre back.

:notbad: