Favourite non Toon Premier League Player

MyPalAl

I have always loved Drogba. Others I like watching are Faurlin, Diame and Mulumbu.

OT: I really hope Waldo Ponce gets a move to Europe. Absolutely fell in love with Chile on World Cup and Copa America and he's the most awesome.

I have always loved Drogba. Others I like watching are Faurlin, Diame and Mulumbu.

OT: I really hope Waldo Ponce gets a move to Europe. Absolutely fell in love with Chile on World Cup and Copa America and he's the most awesome.

:lol: That is a fucking ridiculous name.

:lol: That is a f***ing ridiculous name.

That is a brilliant name :laugh:

:lol: Waldo's bad enough - you meet some twat at a party in Shoreditch and he's called Waldo and you think "Christ, I don't care what he's like, I bet he's a total fucking ponce".  I met a guy called Merlin last night and just fucking walked away.  Anyway this guy's surname is Ponce ffs. :lol: Aye, ana he's foreign.

if it's handled right. i used to go by ' phil achio' (french grandad)

:lol: Waldo's bad enough - you meet some t*** at a party in Shoreditch and he's called Waldo and you think "Christ, I don't care what he's like, I bet he's a total f***ing ponce". I met a guy called Merlin last night and just f***ing walked away. Anyway this guy's surname is Ponce ffs. :lol: Aye, ana he's foreign.

:laugh:

You definitely should have made a joke about wizardry :laugh: :shifty:

It's part of the charm. Classy CB. I would go crazy if we start next season with Colo-Ponce. :laugh:

Robin van Persie, since he came through the ranks at Feyenoord (my hometown club) it was clear he was going to be a bit special. Great to see him fulfilling his potential. Not just a good goal scorer or a phenomenal player, but also a fantastic leader on the pitch. Shame he is so injury prone, and he wasn't at his best at the World Cup. Could have been the difference between winning it or losing the final, as it happened..

Balotelli is a great player and I find him really likeable. I've always liked people who don't give a shit.

I like Jamie O'Hara's attitude on the pitch and think he is underrated for what he does.

I think Mceachran will become one of my favourite players.

In the past I've been a big fan of Henry and Torres for the way they singlehandedly dragged their teams at times

It's part of the charm. Classy CB. I would go crazy if we start next season with Colo-Ponce. :laugh:

:lol: