Favourite non Toon Premier League Player

MyPalAl

I like da BaLOLteLOLi coz e is funny n duz da tricks 2 da peepl n iz grumpE and has funnE hair innit and tshirtz...

...or a more serious note Robin van Persie, absolute awesome. I like watching Luis Suarez too because is such a clever player, bit of a hard chap to like though. Aaron Ramsay is one I enjoy watching too, doesn't appear to be a total tool either which is rare for a young British player.

Berbatov and Ramsey are good shouts. Shame the former plays for Man Utd and doesn't get games though. Ramsey is going to be some player if he keeps it up. I know Phil Jones has got a lot of attention lately, but I think Ramsey will be better personally.

I like da BaLOLteLOLi coz e is funny n duz da tricks 2 da peepl n iz grumpE and has funnE hair innit and tshirtz...

...or a more serious note Robin van Persie, absolute awesome. I like watching Luis Suarez too because is such a clever player, bit of a hard chap to like though. Aaron Ramsay is one I enjoy watching too, doesn't appear to be a total tool either which is rare for a young British player.

Berbatov and Ramsey are good shouts. Shame the former plays for Man Utd and doesn't get games though. Ramsey is going to be some player if he keeps it up. I know Phil Jones has got a lot of attention lately, but I think Ramsey will be better personally.

I just like the way he gets on with it without being a twat and obviously he is a very good player (especially when consider how Wilshere carries on and that he nearly had his leg amputated by Shawcross)

Brad Guzan.

:thup:

In all seriousness, Dempsey, but any American really. Silva, Mata, and probably Phil Jones (when he plays CB).

Don't think the last three are American.

Well, that's why there was a period between those two sentences.

Brad Guzan.

:thup:

In all seriousness, Dempsey, but any American really. Silva, Mata, and probably Phil Jones (when he plays CB).

Don't think the last three are American.

Well, that's why there was a period between those two sentences.

:pow:

Guest Rey Mysterio

Remember Jimmy Bullard?

Aye, one of the biggest wankers going over recent years. Should have remained the cheeky chappy from his earlier days with Wigan.