Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Right... I know he's awesome, but no more videos please. That includes direct links or indirect links and it also includes whether any of us are online or not. It's like the fucking teacher leaving the classroom for ten minutes man. :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

Ok, Is it permiited to post a link from "deposit files" ?  :lol: I have a free download for today's France Football with the complete interview of HBA in french.

Ok, Is it permiited to post a link from "deposit files" ?  :lol: I have a free download for today's France Football with the complete interview of HBA in french.

No it's not alright if it's copyrighted and has clips of football in it. If it isn't and it doesn't then knock yourself out. :p

Guest hatem garrincha

No it's not alright if it's copyrighted and has clips of football in it. If it isn't and it doesn't then knock yourself out. :p

There's no clips of football and the site which give free download isn't copyrighted, but France Football is...

Not to sound a twat here, but I'm pretty sure blatantly offering potentially bannable material over PM is frowned upon, too. :lol: (if we manage to work out if this clip is potentially bannable or not, anyways. :lol:)

Right... I know he's awesome, but no more videos please. That includes direct links or indirect links and it also includes whether any of us are online or not. It's like the fucking teacher leaving the classroom for ten minutes man. :lol:

:tobey:

:tobey:

:lol: :lol: Perfect.

Can Mirror Football just lift an entire interview from France Football like that? I would ban them if I was the press moderator.

happens all the time when it comes to interviews in foreign media outlets

Guest hatem garrincha

NUFC_Stats ‏ @NUFC_Stats

@keithtrezayoung Jonas dispossessed 2.88 times per game, HBA 2.47

EDIT :

NUFC_Stats ‏ @NUFC_Stats

Papiss Cisse has joined Cheick Tiote as NUFC's most dispossessed player per game - 3.5 times on average they lose it #nufc

Guest hatem garrincha

Marseille President

"Clearly, he is not committed enough physically. He does not do enough for the team, does not sweat enough for the shirt. If that is what Didier [Deschamps - manager] thinks, I cannot contradict him.

"I regret this deeply because, as a player, he has what it takes to be a great.

http://soccernet.esp...=711820&cc=5739

From the same (previous)  Marseille president today in HBA's interview :

<<I regret having underestimated the misunderstandings between you and Didier Deschamps and have been slow to agree to let you go. That was my mistake. Now did you find the well-being to which you aspired in England and do you you think being able to become the player you want to be?>>

EDIT :

HBA : <<I think I found a peace that will allow me, as soon as I'll recover all my physical sensations, moving forward. But how far to go, I don't know.>>

He needs to play the rest of the season in the reserves for me.

FYP.

:lol: How did I not think of that one. So much better.

EDIT: Pointless now I've screwed the quote tree up. :(

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just watched that video of Ben Arfa against the mackems, has to start against Arsenal!