Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If the logic of keeping Raylor in the side is because he has the odd goal or free kick in him then surely there's a bigger one with Ben Arfa. Much less time on the pitch, more goals and attacking threat.

I don't think i've ever wanted a player to do well more than i have this guy. Not sure i've seen a player for us that's so effective at cutting in - that was absolutely lethal attacking play. Well done lad.

Guest mimifrench

French commentator said that Ben arfa was the second best goalscorer at NUFC with 4 goals behind Ba, is that really true?

Considering the weakness of the amount of time he played...

Nice, worked hard all game although he was invisible in the opposition half like most of our players in the second half.

Can still do with stopping all the showboating and passing the ball rather than doing one trick too many and losing possession. That is something I hope we can iron out of his game, thought we already would have tried though.

Wish Marveaux was back to play on the left. I love Guti's work rate but he offers nothing these days as an attacking winger. Think he should play as part of a midfield three in a 4-3-3.

Scored a goal that noone else in the squad would have.

On that basis alone, he should be starting. On the right. With Ba and Cisse.

Three players on the right wing?!

You've lost the plot mate.