Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

I wish he never passed on that second run and scored again, how ridiculous would that have been in one game :lol:

Phil "Power" Taylor, 2 nine darters in onegametastic.

Guest bimpy474

Best bit was when someone tried to foul him and just bounced off his titanium ankles. Could easily have gone to ground and got and free kick but it just seemed to make him faster.

Aye doesn't dive, just think if it was Ashley Young....

Leaving the ref on his arse was class, I can't remember that happening before.

Really was so funny. :lol:

I can't believe i missed that, the women next to me asked me something and when i turned to her to answer he did that! hope they show it on MOTD.

I've never seen a goal where a player has ran 70 yards in a straight line through four or five challenges to score. He's special.

The Blackburn goal was better, btw. I was behind both in the Gallowgate.

Guest mimifrench

Really don't know how much you pay for him but... definitely a great deal.

Main reason I'm chuffed for Ben arfa and his success is that it will shut the mouth of many people here (France) who has always criticised him.

One of his coach in Lyon (Gérard Houiller) said a long time ago that he will reach his maturity and become the great player he has to be around 25 years old, seems it's happening now and you are the lucky club which have him. :)

I've seen you compared him to Robben or Messi but I truly believe he doesn't look like them in terms of style of play mainly. He has his own style and he's unique considering his amazing acceleration, ball control and vision of the game. 

Main reason I'm chuffed for Ben arfa and his success is that it will shut the mouth of many people here (France) who has always criticised him.

One of his coach in Lyon (Gérard Houiller) said a long time ago that he will reach his maturity and become the great player he has to be around 25 years old, seems it's happening now and you are the lucky club which have him. :)

I've seen you compared him to Robben or Messi but I truly believe he doesn't look like them in terms of style of play mainly. He has his own style and he's unique considering his amazing acceleration, ball control and vision of the game. 

According to one source, we apparently paid 3 million euros for Ben Arfa :lol:

Guest mimifrench

You should be ashamed for such a steal... :lol:

But 3 million is very low, think it's a little more tbh, well hope for Marseille at least. :lol:

You should be ashamed for such a steal... :lol:

But 3 million is very low, think it's a little more tbh, well hope for Marseille at least. :lol:

I believe the actual figure is around £5 million (6 million euros). So it's still a low price! In any case, whatever we paid for him is looking like a massive bargain.

Guest mimifrench

On a video on YT showing the reaction snapshot (not sure if we're allowed to post it), an English journalist asked Ciddé which goal was better : his or Ben arfa's one. :lol:

And Cabaye called him a "different class player" and said they were lucky to have him (HBA) on the team. :aww:

Also nice to see he's appreciated by his team-mates, and that he's not the trouble maker some people want us to believe...

On a video on YT showing the reaction snapshot (not sure if we're allowed to post it), an English journalist asked Ciddé which goal was better : his or Ben arfa's one. :lol:

And Cabaye called him a "different class player" and said they were lucky to have him (HBA) on the team. :aww:

Also nice to see he's appreciated by his team-mates, and that he's not the trouble maker some people want us to believe...

Bolton (h) Reaction Snapshot (Watch the full videos here - http://bit.ly/f95moF)