I see no other comparison

Love you BEN BEN BEN  :smitten:

f*** me I'm loving everybody today!

:lol:

f*** it, I'm getting pizza tonight

I can't afford to buy one so I made you this, Hatem

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/TaylorJ_01/DSCF0062.jpg

:lol::lol: Get in

The forethought to make a sweetcorn background to allow the red to stand out a bit more is what makes it for me :lol:

f*** it, I'm getting pizza tonight

I can't afford to buy one so I made you this, Hatem

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/TaylorJ_01/DSCF0062.jpg

:lol::lol: Get in

Fucking amazing :lol: :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

How good was his goal then? Can't wait to see MotD tonight. :coolsmiley:

It was alright.

Bollocks. It was an unbelievably good goal, for those that haven't seen it but got a smartphone, download the free ESPN Premier League app and you can see the highlights and goals 5mins after the final whistle.

He made the Bolton players look like 8 year olds in a school playground, he had no right to do that in the PL. He ran straight up the middle of the pitch, getting faster, and faster, and faster, past 3 FOUR men, until his last touch which was absolutely inch perfect to put it between him and the keeper for him to poke it past him in his stride.

Edit: Look VERY CLOSELY at his touch to take it between the two central defenders, running at almost FULL SPEED, he clips it up and over the challenge of the advancing centre back, into the the one spot on the whole pitch that was exactly the right distance between him and the keeper where he could knock it past while still in full stride.

What a player. My word.

My comment was tongue-in-cheek, you douche.

How good was his goal then? Can't wait to see MotD tonight. :coolsmiley:

It was alright.

Bollocks. It was an unbelievably good goal, for those that haven't seen it but got a smartphone, download the free ESPN Premier League app and you can see the highlights and goals 5mins after the final whistle.

He made the Bolton players look like 8 year olds in a school playground, he had no right to do that in the PL. He ran straight up the middle of the pitch, getting faster, and faster, and faster, past 3 FOUR men, until his last touch which was absolutely inch perfect to put it between him and the keeper for him to poke it past him in his stride.

Edit: Look VERY CLOSELY at his touch to take it between the two central defenders, running at almost FULL SPEED, he clips it up and over the challenge of the advancing centre back, into the the one spot on the whole pitch that was exactly the right distance between him and the keeper where he could knock it past while still in full stride.

What a player. My word.

My comment was tongue-in-cheek, you douche.

Oi! I know! But it gave me the perfect excuse to stick my oar in to describe it :lol:

Guest Spark

The goal is up on 101greatgoals with South American commentary.

Seriously didn't think it could be better than in real time, but the commentary adds a little icing to a very tasty cake

Is that the "Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa....Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool" one?

Seriously didn't think it could be better than in real time, but the commentary adds a little icing to a very tasty cake

Hahaha, yes it's the "Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa Ben Arfa GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..........."

Getting faster and faster as he runs!

:lol::lol:

"Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! Ben Arfa! GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!"