Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

About 95 more sleeps.  :(

We will see him at the Euros :pow:

Forgot all about that. O0

Hope he finds a little more consistancy next season. I expect him to. Phenominal player when hes on form.

A fully fit Ben Arfa working as hard as he was will be fantastic. Reckon he'll tire himself out though, next season got to get the rotation right, Cabaye will work his socks off every game if Pardew lets him and he'll be struggling by final leg of season.

I don't see any reason for France to leave HBA at home, he's a match winner.

just with him being out of the squad for so long and he's looked a bit jaded the last couple of games, like i say, hope i'm wrong.

just with him being out of the squad for so long and he's looked a bit jaded the last couple of games, like i say, hope i'm wrong.

I think that has much to do with hoofball and 4-4-2 in the last few games as anything else tbh.

Guest Spiria

One of the french lads said Blanc has shown a preference to Valbuena too. Hopefully that's out of necessity rather than a personal liking.

Rémy is wounded and is set to miss the Euro. And the 442 don't help Benny must I say.

One of the french lads said Blanc has shown a preference to Valbuena too. Hopefully that's out of necessity rather than a personal liking.

Rémy is wounded and is set to miss the Euro. And the 442 don't help Benny must I say.

Been shot, has he?!

Guest Spiria

Been shot, has he?!

He wounded himself in the match against Auxerre and he is out for 3-4 weeks.

Thats it, I've resisted so far but I'm signing up to twitter.....I might be just in time for Barton's online meltdown too.

There's a lad at our place who transferred from France a few weeks ago - he could've went to any of our UK sites, so I asked why did he choose Newcastle:

"Well, I have favourite football player called Hatem Ben Arfa......".

HBA has groupies that follow him round!

On one of his facebook status updates

" Haaaaaaaateeeeeem Beeeeeeeen Aaaaaarfaaaaaa (10) Greetings from Romania. Please, stay at Newcastle forever. i'm ready to die for you anytime. Haaaaaaaaatem ♥"

:lol: :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

The two friendly before the final list will be crucial for him. If he plays like he did at Everton, he has no chance.

"Guess which english player impress me most this year?

Réponse/Answer : Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)"

All I can picture is him running half the length of the pitch to get in Rooney's face now.

"You impress me most this year Wayne!" :lol: