Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest BooBoo

"I'd be pretty honoured to see him go off and play for this barca team, one of the greatest in football history without doubt."

:facepalm:

Guest BooBoo

Name?

Nah. Wont shame them as usually a good poster. We've all got our horror posts on here somewhere.

If he did leave, I'd like to see him sign for Bayern Munich. Imagine a midfield with Robben, Ben Arfa, Ribery, Schweinsteiger. :sweetjesus:

I wish people like you would fuck right off. Sorry.

Couldn't agree more.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, but personally i would love to see here with Brad Pitt.  :lol:

What a wank loser attitude!

(Beautiful in my mind, also i do not have a girlfriend, was used as a metaphor )

:alone:

Reminds me of my mate shagging this (very fat) lass who had a boyfriend. The boyfriend turned up in our local and pulled my mate to the side, we all thought it was about to kick off. Then five minutes later my mate came back and told us that the boyfriend had apoligised for the actions of his lass and told him that he could do better. Fuck sake, have some pride man.

No way man  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ace post right there!

There's nothing wrong with wanting to see one of our best players better himself. Bayern are a bigger club than we'll ever be, and if you enjoy attractive, skillful football on the ball mixed in with German effiiciency and vorsprung doch technique, then you'd appreciate the thought of Ben Arfa playing alongside Ribery and Robben. The three of them would be like the footballing equivalent of the three muskateers, with Schweiny being D'artagnan. If you can't put selfish NUFC aspirations aside for one second to appreciate the bigger picture then you're not a real football fan imo.

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

That's dream team material right there.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to see one of our best players better himself. Bayern are a bigger club than we'll ever be, and if you enjoy attractive, skillful football on the ball mixed in with German effiiciency and vorsprung doch technique, then you'd appreciate the thought of Ben Arfa playing alongside Ribery and Robben. The three of them would be like the footballing equivalent of the three muskateers, with Schweiny being D'artagnan. If you can't put selfish NUFC aspirations aside for one second to appreciate the bigger picture then you're not a real football fan imo.

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

Since when were you a wum? You're better than that, give it a rest.

Jesus Christ. The initial post wasn't actually that bad tbf. But to actually cast aside our own football club's aspirations to appreciate the potential dream line up of another club? :lol:

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

Since when were you a wum? You're better than that, give it a rest.

Not like he's not getting enough bites.

Schweiny Kroos

Robben Ben Arfa Ribery

Gomes

f*** off.

The German efficiency?  :lol:

Guest Spark

How can you lot not pick up on the fact that he's joking there man? :lol:

Was just gonna post this. Mentalists.

Guest BoomCheick

Quotes can be misleading.

Question might have been "If Barcelona offer you a multi billion pound contract, will you leave?", or it could have been "How's Newcastle Hatem?".

the question was:

Votre avenir passe-t-il toujours par Newcastle?

Si je n'ai pas de proposition vraiment tres, tres serieuse, je resterai. Si un gros club vient mais qu'il ne me propose pas quelque chose d'interessant, c'est-a-dire un coach qui me veut vraiment, je resterai. Si je ne sens pas la confiance du coach a 100%, je ne partirai pas. J'ai encore trois ans de contrat. Mais je sais que ca peut aller vite.

Google translation:

Your future is always there by Newcastle?

If I have no proposal really very, very serious, I'll stay. If a big club comes but do not propose something interesting, that is to say a coach who really wants me, I'll stay. If I do not feel the confidence of the coach was 100%, I will not leave. I still have three-year contract. But I know that AC can go fast.

this is the full interview, in French http://i45.tinypic.com/34rhik9.jpg