Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Probably planning on Ben Arfa but suspect the plan will have changed considering Sissoko's performance. Sissoko, Ben Arfa and Gouffran as a 3 behind Cisse is the stuff of wankfests legend

This. It all changed after the Villa match then solidified after Chelsea. But I actually do believe Jonas will be dropped when Ben Arfa is back.

Probably planning on Ben Arfa but suspect the plan will have changed considering Sissoko's performance. Sissoko, Ben Arfa and Gouffran as a 3 behind Cisse is the stuff of wankfests legend

Krul

Debuchy      Mbiwa    Colo        Santon

Cabaye        Tiote

Ben Arfa      Sissoko        Gouffran

Cisse

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/4.bp.blogspot.com/NOW-THIS-I-CAN-FAP-TO.jpg

This. It all changed after the Villa match then solidified after Chelsea. But I actually do believe Jonas will be dropped when Ben Arfa is back.

Same, hopefully we are not all crazy.  :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Debuchy is basically a right winger  ;D , Sissoko put good schift when he was in the right wing against Spain and Italy . I'd rather have Ben arfa as a  number 10 , that would be much more lethal

Cissé

Gouffran-Ben Arfa-Sissoko

Cabaye-Tioté

Movement , pace , skills , strengh , composure 

http://www.mes-coloriages-preferes.com/Images/Large/Personnages-celebres-Troll-face-Troll-face-me-gusta-29215.png

Honestly that's one of those meaningless reports that have no grounds to be concerned what so ever....

Its basically " Newcastle have been interested in Carroll and Liverpool are interested in Ben Arfa" with a load of hyperbole chucked in.

The fact its coming out now, 5 days after the window has closed as well basically means :yao:

Ben Arfa has performed much better as Inside forward on the right cutting in and Sissoko has performed above all expectations behind Cisse.

I wouldn't change anything, just bring Ben Arfa in for Jonas. There's no reason to change what isn't broken.

Yep. I do think it'll be a straight swap for Jonas when he gets back, and thank Christ.

Ben Arfa has performed much better as Inside forward on the right cutting in and Sissoko has performed above all expectations behind Cisse.

I wouldn't change anything, just bring Ben Arfa in for Jonas. There's no reason to change what isn't broken.

Yep. I do think it'll be a straight swap for Jonas when he gets back, and thank Christ.

Got a feeling he will keep Jonas on the left and drop Gouffran

I'm just so glad Gouffran works so hard because if not Jonas would probably find a way to sneak into the line up.

And if he does still find a way to sneak into the line up, I'll be lost for words because there really are no reasons to drop Gouffran for Jonas.

You never say never with Pardew but i really can't see it, there's just too much work rate across the pitch.