Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Still think he's out of the rest of the season like [/absolutepessimism].

Hope I'm wrong though. Needless to say, it will be a boost. The only issue I have is whether his "old problem that had not cured properly" is really gone.

If he's going to play again this season then it needs to start tomorrow, the two premiership home games are huge and worth taking a gamble over. No point pondering over it then go for it with 3-4 games to go.

If he's going to play again this season then it needs to start tomorrow, the two premiership home games are huge and worth taking a gamble over. No point pondering over it then go for it with 3-4 games to go.

righto

Be lovely to have him on the bench against the mackems - if things aren't going well a triple sub of him, Ryan Taylor and Shola and they would collectively s*** themselves.

Yeah that sounds like it'd be the earliest appearance if it happens. Heard so many contradicting quotes over this saga I don't really know what to think anymore. But if it means we can get him fit and back on the pitch it's a major major boost.

Is it weird that I'd just let him have the rest of the season to get fit and make sure he's ready to come back for pre-season? Very little point in risking him imo and it'll only put him back in the shop window.

Is it weird that I'd just let him have the rest of the season to get fit and make sure he's ready to come back for pre-season? Very little point in risking him imo and it'll only put him back in the shop window.

If we lose and results go against us today it will be only goal difference keeping us out the bottom 3 so of course its weird

I'll probably give up football if we swap Carroll for Ben Arfa

Carroll leaves Newcastle  =  drama queens threaten to finish with football.

Talk of Carroll returning to Newcastle  =  drama queens threaten to finish with football.

The lad certainly has an affect upon people  ;D

FWIW I'd have him back in an instant, but not for HBA.

Guest VanBarduck

Pardew:

Fatem Ben Arfa will need a genyplasty cause he was stuffing a massive amout of croissant and pain au chocolat into his oral cavity this morning .

Guest VanBarduck

HATEM BEN ARFA! "@NazKhan94 Good to see Ben Arfa back, training! pic.twitter.com/N8e77uZgu8" #NUFC

Fitness test for Benny ahead of the fame