Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Should be captain, there I said it

He's always the one breaking up fights nowadays, was trying to be the peacemaker when Ameobi got started on too  :lol:

Apart from the time he ran half the pitch to go mental with Rooney :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Should be captain, there I said it

He's always the one breaking up fights nowadays, was trying to be the peacemaker when Ameobi got started on too  :lol:

Apart from the time he ran half the pitch to go mental with Rooney :lol:

he just came back from injury, he has every right to be mental  ;D

Imagine if he and rest of squad could roll the ball into a centre forward capable of back to goal and not Shola. Move the entire team up the pitch-- Moussa, Remy, HBA and co would fucking love that man.

He's at it again. http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hatem-ben-arfa-something-clicked-5816602?

He's like the anti-pardew with his positivity. Wish he gave the team talks.

I fucking love him in a totally heterosexual way. Definitely worthy of my vote in the most likeable player thread.

Good to see him praising Sammy, especially after what I just read in the Messi thread.

This is where I draw the line with this "he doesn't look like he cared" randomly during some matches. I've maintained, this f***ing crazy lad absolutely is the opposite, he f***ing cares a s*** load and he has always said the right things and shown on the pitch he's putting 100% out there. Never hides, always wants the ball, sometimes guilty of doing too much -- which, given how he's one of a few take the game on type players we have, is refreshing and I'll always applaud it b/c there will be a moment all his huff and buff will click again and he'll be winning us a point or 3 with his sheer brilliance and determination.

If there is anyone you can forgive for taking too many shots or taking on too many defenders sometimes it's Hatem because we know he is capable. Plus the alternative is often pass to Shola which results in us losing the ball more often than not.

This is where I draw the line with this "he doesn't look like he cared" randomly during some matches. I've maintained, this f***ing crazy lad absolutely is the opposite, he f***ing cares a s*** load and he has always said the right things and shown on the pitch he's putting 100% out there. Never hides, always wants the ball, sometimes guilty of doing too much -- which, given how he's one of a few take the game on type players we have, is refreshing and I'll always applaud it b/c there will be a moment all his huff and buff will click again and he'll be winning us a point or 3 with his sheer brilliance and determination.

:thup: