Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

he was cack in the first half, gave the ball away cheaply time after time. in the second half looked more of a threat then when remy came on looked a totally different player again. amazing what can happen with someone else getting in the box.

The problem is when he gets the ball our lot just stand and watch him, when they had Remy to worry about and Hatem had space he was menacing as f***

partly, they are also used to hurrying back after he's given the ball up cheaply. today, particularly in the first half he was stuffing up standard passes or trying passes that were never on.

Its fine If he loses the ball for me, at least he's trying to score or create something when he has the ball

too often it wasn't, it was just the standard passes going astray and runs where he had much better options. for once pardew is right in saying he was frustrating in making wrong decisions particularly in the first half.

Its fine If he loses the ball for me, at least he's trying to score or create something when he has the ball

too often it wasn't, it was just the standard passes going astray and runs where he had much better options. for once pardew is right in saying he was frustrating in making wrong decisions particularly in the first half.

Think this is fair :thup:

You don't score If you don't take risks.

No player is perfect we can always have Jonas playing instead lol