Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

The most in love I've been with a player in my adult life. He is exactly why I have ever loved football. You can take Shearer like. Beardsley, Ginola, Robert and HBA are my reason for watching.

- He was sensational today

- Love that the commentator basically said just give it to Ben Arfa every time and acknowledged how brilliant he was

- Love at the end when he was holding off Delph and received a little shove and our away section went mad as in "don't touch our player, but don't you dare do anything to HBA" :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

- Love that the commentator basically said just give it to Ben Arfa every time and acknowledged how brilliant he was

- Love at the end when he was holding off Delph and received a little shove and our away section went mad as in "don't touch our player, but don't you dare do anything to HBA" :aww:

Trevor Francis loves HBA. He talks about him quite a lot in the matches I've seen with him commentating.

Pardew interviewed, said something like "If he keeps playing like that we will get 50.."

In that split second I thought he was going to say "If he keeps playing like that we will get 50 million for him"

:lol:

Pardew interviewed, said something like "If he keeps playing like that we will get 50.."

In that split second I thought he was going to say "If he keeps playing like that we will get 50 million for him"

So what exactly did he say? :lol:

I still think he has lost some pace or isn't as quick as he used to be but he's far stronger and of course that skill and quick feet is always going to be there. That was one of the best performances from one of our players I've had the privilege to watch in years. He had a stormer and showcased everything in his game today. He set up a goal, scored one, was a constant threat, worked hard, passed it, linked up play, defended and skinned his full-back too many times to mention, on both flanks.

"He's lost his pace :("

Aye rights.

So what exactly did he say? :lol:

50,000 at every home game  :blush:

Trevor Francis loves HBA. He talks about him quite a lot in the matches I've seen with him commentating.

I'm sure he slated him at every opportunity last season. :lol:

I do like that Pards keeps pushing him for France - club manager pressing the issue will keep him happy

Not a fan of it myself. Reminds me of Liverpool and their interview petitioning to get Suarez voted player of the year last season in every interview 'Stevie G' and Blobfish did.

Guest firetotheworks

WBA and Everton away are still the best games I've seen from him, but that was up there with them. The amount of dopamine that he coaxes from me isn't natural. Pure uncut MDHBA.

Desperately gutted to have missed what sounded like an awesome performance. He's a phenomenal player; it's times like these I can't get over why a few people think he's overrated. It's a minority for sure, but they're out there - my Dad for one. But even he today said he 'was the difference' (which is about as high a praise he gives to anyone :lol:).