Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Just love watching him play.

Reminds me of having sex in the sea on holiday.

Was that you, didn't even leave your number.

Slut.

Slut.

He banged your lass in the sea? Maybe Haris is that whale fiddler bloke.

Guest bimpy474

Slut.

He banged your lass in the sea? Maybe Haris is that whale fiddler bloke.

Me, i thought it was just a happy jelly fish.

Guest bimpy474

Im confused now  :lol:

Still not sure how watching a footballer play football reminds anyone of having sex in the sea  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it did for Haris, Hatem is better than sex at my age like.

As long as he's quiet in 2 weeks, I'm very pleased to see him producing such performances. His quality is obvious, it's just a case of getting him on the pitch consistently over a season.

It's also been a case of getting someone else who can do similar things, so the pressure's not all on him. In Remy we've got that, by the sounds of things.

Stupid to say he'd turn down bigger clubs (not Southampton or Swansea, Alan) because you never know how he'd react, but I really do take heart from the fact that he's seemingly madly in love with NUFC. The guy's a bit special, on the pitch and in the head. :lol:

Stupid to say he'd turn down bigger clubs (not Southampton or Swansea, Alan) because you never know how he'd react, but I really do take heart from the fact that he's seemingly madly in love with NUFC. The guy's a bit special, on the pitch and in the head. :lol:

I feel the same which will probably make it hurt that little bit more if he does go :(

He genuinely seems to love it here, I think he believe he has been underappreciated elsewhere for whatever reasons so to have a bunch of fans who absolutely worship him goes a hell of a long way, he seems desperate for love and gets it in spades here.

Also think Pardew's handling of him is one of the few things he has gotten right here and he respects him for it.

Also think Pardew's handling of him is one of the few things he has gotten right here and he respects him for it.

Absolutely bang on with that, Cajun. On the whole, I've got very little faith in Pardew, but one thing I'm prepared to just hold my hands up and let him get on with is Hatem. Aside from playing deep on the right in a 4-4-2, he's done wonders with Ben Arfa and it's arguably his greatest achievement at the club. The lad supposedly has temperament issues but we've never seen it here, and a hell of a lot of that can be attributed to the manager. The whole "his world when he's on the ball, my world when he's off the ball" is probably the best soundbite Pardew's ever come out with.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Im confused now  :lol:

Still not sure how watching a footballer play football reminds anyone of having sex in the sea  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not the North Sea. A nice warm one. :lol: