Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest reefatoon

I think I prefer the Blackburn one, although the Bolton one was more important. Just the way he leaves the pitch littered with his shattered opponents.

Agree, he has a swarm of players around him the whole time and they can't get near it.

Guest firetotheworks

The blackburn one is undoubtedly better, technically. I prefer the Bolton one for its directness and that turn. He really is a school yard footballer like. Marveaux describing him as that is the perfect description of who he is when he goes on a run.

I knew where it was from, just wanted to see if it was a trap you were setting for someone so you could get arsey if/when it was taken down.

As Ian says, there tends to just be a blanket ban on stuff at the minute - in a couple of reefatoon's GIFs there were no copyright elements as far as I could see (PL graphics, etc.) so they may have actually been alright.

We'll have to look into amending the rules as far as GIFs like that and posting stuff from official channels goes to make things more clear. I dislike the copyright stuff as much as anyone, particularly having to enforce it.