Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest icemanblue

The fact not one person on here would be surprised if he did it tells you where his credibility is.

Was anyone under the impression it was somewhere else, like? :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

He said in his last interview if Deschamps does not pick him (he knew that a possible call for the 2 france upcoming games would be a good opportunity, maybe the last, to integrate the wagon to Brazil), he will  exclusively concentrate to his club.

I can't wait the Cardiff game...

Just hoping the silver lining here is AP is doing the only worthwhile thing he's done here in some time and that's give HBA a kick up the backside for his last 2 showings, coupled with how he could have easily played his way into the France call-up and failed to do so, that he goes to Cardiff ready to tear it the fuck up.

The sheer fact we are going there looking to tighten things up worried about Cardiff fucking city says it all really.

Maybe we should wait until he actually does it before we crucify him for it

Don't think you're allowed to say that.

It's all getting a little bit minority report.  I'm working myself up into a rage cos he trod on my foot in 3 years time.

Unreal this guy was substituted while all of last year we played the same crapheads week in and week out as we almost got relegated. There are a few Pardew-Undroppables and Ben Arfa is not one of them, unfortunately. Doesn't tackle or track back enough, like.

Unreal this guy was substituted while all of last year we played the same crapheads week in and week out as we almost got relegated. There are a few Pardew-Undroppables and Ben Arfa is not one of them, unfortunately. Doesn't tackle or track back enough, like.

Top swearing.

Don't you have lizard people to blog about?

Guest hatem garrincha

Look at Twitter Ryder account man  :lol:

The guy has no shame at all.

The day after Everton : Pardew didn't meet with Ashley

Today : Pardew reveals he has spoken to Mike after Everton

It gives me hopes that his article about the management unhappy with Ben Arfa is full of shit  :)

Top swearing.

Don't you have lizard people to blog about?

http://i.imgur.com/wjANVCD.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

Even if he's having a stinker, Ben Arfa should never ever be subbed off unless he has an injury or runs the risk of a red card. Even when he's not playing well he is still a goal threat and someone the opposition will always be shit scared of.

Even if he's having a stinker, Ben Arfa should never ever be subbed off unless he has an injury or runs the risk of a red card. Even when he's not playing well he is still a goal threat and someone the opposition will always be shit scared of.

So if the opposition had a left back who might be a particular threat going forward you'd want HBA up against him to pin him back a bit and give him something to worry about?

Guest Howaythetoon

Even if he's having a stinker, Ben Arfa should never ever be subbed off unless he has an injury or runs the risk of a red card. Even when he's not playing well he is still a goal threat and someone the opposition will always be s*** scared of.

So if the opposition had a left back who might be a particular threat going forward you'd want HBA up against him to pin him back a bit and give him something to worry about?

Of course. How can a full-back be more of a threat than an attacking midfielder or forward anyway, especially one as talented as Ben Arfa? One for Pardew to answer...

Even if he's having a stinker, Ben Arfa should never ever be subbed off unless he has an injury or runs the risk of a red card. Even when he's not playing well he is still a goal threat and someone the opposition will always be s*** scared of.

Of course. How can a full-back be more of a threat than an attacking midfielder or forward anyway, especially one as talented as Ben Arfa? One for Pardew to answer...

Really?  You wouldn't play players out of position and adopt a defensive stance to try and nullify the threat?

This is mind blowing stuff, we're re-writing the rulebook here.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Sorry for yelling, but Loki, you're the only person in the world who's drunk from Pardew's cup of koolaid. Baines is not Messi. I for one would have loved to see Ben Arfa put up against Baines and for once have THEM worry about OUR number one threat, instead of finding players all over the fucking park from the opposition team we have to find ways to nullify. I for one want Pardew to show confidence in his own players. If it hadn't worked at half time, THEN he'd have been justified to either change HBA's position (to the left!) or taken him off, at least people would've given him credit for trying to at least unsettle their supposed best player by pitting ours directly against him. Professionals actually step their game up when pitted against the best, HBA would've been no different.

No, instead, let's put it in HBA's head that Baines will eat him up, so go run at Coleman, lad.

This is cowardice. Please don't buy into this shit.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Coleman gobbled him up too.

He plays best on the right or in the centre running at people, for me.

Pointless playing him anywhere else and Pardew should know that really.... seems he doesn't however.

not sure I agree. he had as crap a game on the left as he did on the right the previous week.

Pointless playing him anywhere else and Pardew should know that really.... seems he doesn't however.

not sure I agree. he had as crap a game on the left as he did on the right the previous week.

He's proven he can perform on the right though.... outside of his debut he's been nothing but shit on the left and overall just looks uncomfortable.

He's proven he can perform on the right though.... outside of his debut he's been nothing but s*** on the left and overall just looks uncomfortable.

how many times has he played on the left of a forward 3 ? personally rather have him drift with another off a cisse circa 2012

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Sorry for yelling, but Loki, you're the only person in the world who's drunk from Pardew's cup of koolaid. Baines is not Messi. I for one would have loved to see Ben Arfa put up against Baines and for once have THEM worry about OUR number one threat, instead of finding players all over the f***ing park from the opposition team we have to find ways to nullify. I for one want Pardew to show confidence in his own players. If it hadn't worked at half time, THEN he'd have been justified to either change HBA's position (to the left!) or taken him off, at least people would've given him credit for trying to at least unsettle their supposed best player by pitting ours directly against him. Professionals actually step their game up when pitted against the best, HBA would've been no different.

No, instead, let's put it in HBA's head that Baines will eat him up, so go run at Coleman, lad.

This is cowardice. Please don't buy into this s***.

This. I loathe Pardew's negativity. This team are wasted on him - they are a talented lot on paper but somehow they come out looking defeated from the off all too often. I also don't know where this Ben Arfa was shite against Everton is coming from cos I thought he was pretty much our only threat despite being played on the left.