Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Reading those conclusions is appalling, on par with Kinnear's supposed assessment of the game (we should have brought in a big bastard this summer).

This is all just waiting for an impending disaster. Pardew's way of dealing with the situation will be to re-install Jonas, Williamson and some of the other cloggers. If we get to January, he and Kinnear will bring in some huge fucking bellend to play along Coloccini. He'll then be sacked and replaced by someone else ridiculously out-of-depth, hand-picked by fucking Kinnear.

Shit.

Guest hatem garrincha

This is absolutely f*cking bollocks.

First of all he's never played well on the left outside if his debut which was obviously a fluke.

So we are going to now drop a player because he performed poorly out of position?

What's more the media are not even questioning this utter bullshit no they are doing the exact opposite.... they are not only defending it but making up bullshit excuses why its a correct move.

F*cking sick of the clowns running the show at the moment.

I think he can be good on the left. 2 years ago against Stoke for ex. When he moved to the left at some occasions during the game, he was fantastic.

The problem with Ryder's article is that it's full of lies concerning Hatem.

It's not his lack of tackles or track back that cost the goals from Santon's side.

Ah super, the groundwork is being laid for Jonas' triumphant return.

Terrible statistical analysis being peddled by Ryder. But the silver lining was he called out Tiote in all of this?

Isn't that just Ryder's opinion? Hatem will start on Saturday, I'm sure of it, I just have no idea what position he'll play. Praying Pardew sees sense in keeping the Villa front 3. I'm hoping the presence of Sissoko and Anita will make it impossible for him to go 4-4-2.

Everytime he tried to control the ball it bounced off him.  He had zero impact and had a terrible game.

In saying that, I'm still blaming Pardew more.  What clueless dickhead puts a creative player who thrives cutting in from the right in a 4-4-3, left wing in a 4-4-2.  Absolute joke.

Did you watch the game? this is flat out not true. He lost it once or twice but more times than he lost it he got round the outside of Coleman and the one time he switched with Sissoko to go central he beat his man and had a decent shot.

Pardew taking him off could be a number of things: he got mouthy at halftime and questioned tactics?, he was injured?, or pardew was annoyed with his selfishness and/or lack of work ethic. He was the only player trying to make something happen for us in that first half.

The fact it's been 2 years running now that Pardew has refused to play him in his usual position because he's scared of Baines really annoys me. For 1, once baines was on a yellow card Ben Arfa should have been switched immediately to try and get him sent off by taking him on. Secondly if he was so scared of what Baines would do going forward surely him having Ben Arfa behind him would have meant he couldn't attack as much anyway.

It's amazing how different Pardew views things though, he's far more concerned with attempting to stop other players, rather than letting the opposition worry about us, which would actually help stop opponents, as you said with regards to Baines and Ben Arfa. It honestly baffles me how somebody can be so negative all the time despite seeing very little in terms of positive results.

This is my biggest issue with Pardew, out of all the issues that surround Pardew. He is shit scared of the opposition and rarely sets his teams out in a way that gives them reason to be shit scared of us; it doesn't matter who we play, we're always trying to control damage rather than cause it. I can't decide whether it's cowardice or a simple inability to formulate an attacking system, but either way it's his biggest limitation as a manager.

In that sense even Kinnear would be a step up. Even Kinnear for fucks sake.

Guest hatem garrincha

Isn't that just Ryder's opinion ?

Or an opinion forged after comments Pardew could have make to him ?

Everytime he tried to control the ball it bounced off him.  He had zero impact and had a terrible game.

In saying that, I'm still blaming Pardew more.  What clueless dickhead puts a creative player who thrives cutting in from the right in a 4-4-3, left wing in a 4-4-2.  Absolute joke.

Did you watch the game? this is flat out not true. He lost it once or twice but more times than he lost it he got round the outside of Coleman and the one time he switched with Sissoko to go central he beat his man and had a decent shot.

Pardew taking him off could be a number of things: he got mouthy at halftime and questioned tactics?, he was injured?, or pardew was annoyed with his selfishness and/or lack of work ethic. He was the only player trying to make something happen for us in that first half.

The fact it's been 2 years running now that Pardew has refused to play him in his usual position because he's scared of Baines really annoys me. For 1, once baines was on a yellow card Ben Arfa should have been switched immediately to try and get him sent off by taking him on. Secondly if he was so scared of what Baines would do going forward surely him having Ben Arfa behind him would have meant he couldn't attack as much anyway.

It's amazing how different Pardew views things though, he's far more concerned with attempting to stop other players, rather than letting the opposition worry about us, which would actually help stop opponents, as you said with regards to Baines and Ben Arfa. It honestly baffles me how somebody can be so negative all the time despite seeing very little in terms of positive results.

This is my biggest issue with Pardew, out of all the issues that surround Pardew. He is s*** scared of the opposition and rarely sets his teams out in a way that gives them reason to be s*** scared of us; it doesn't matter who we play, we're always trying to control damage rather than cause it. I can't decide whether it's cowardice or a simple inability to formulate an attacking system, but either way it's his biggest limitation as a manager.

In that sense even Kinnear would be a step up. Even Kinnear for f***s sake.

We have Hatem Ben Arfa and Loic Remy ffs. 1 player is capable of giving any defender a nightmare, capable of beating 2-3 players at will who can create or score and in Loic Remy, a man with insane pace and great eye for goal and we've a defeatist manager too busy losing his mind over if Hatem will put in a tackle or not. Fucking hell.

Guest hatem garrincha

Is it a coincidence or the local press have decided a "scapegoating" campaign against Hatem ?  :lol:

Pardew is understood to be considering drastic measures to jerk United out of this destructive cycle.

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa will be relegated to the bench, Papiss Cisse might stay there and even Hatem Ben Arfa’s match-winning potential might be sacrificed after his alarmingly poor display at Goodison Park.

If anyone sums up United’s desperate unpredictability it is Ben Arfa. So scintillating against Aston Villa and in the second half against Fulham, he simply went missing at Everton.

Newcastle have long since accepted his genius comes with enigmatic unpredictability but his display on Monday seemed to suggest he is not heeding calls to contribute more to the team effort.

One of the men who works with Ben Arfa on his PR was dropped by the player last week, which suggests a certain restlessness on the player’s part. He made headlines for claiming he still dreams of lifting the Ballon d’Or last month but his displays have not backed up that boast.

A personal belief is he is worth the trouble, but the obvious support of the Tyneside public for Ben Arfa should not obscure the questions which should be asked of his overall contribution to the team.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/agenda-damaging-inconsistency-threatening-pardew-6126317

It's fucking unbelievable that we had to endure shit performances week in week out from the likes of Jonas, Tiote, Cisse (this season) yet HBA has one terrible game and a quite half and there's talk of dropping him. Fuck me with a stick man.

It's f***ing unbelievable that we had to endure s*** performances week in week out from the likes of Jonas, Tiote, Cisse (this season) yet HBA has one terrible game and a quite half and there's talk of dropping him. f*** me with a stick man.

If it happens, it will be sickening. I still can't believe he actually swapped the whole set up around because of one bad previous game.

It's fucking unbelievable that we had to endure shit performances week in week out from the likes of Jonas, Tiote, Cisse (this season) yet HBA has one terrible game and a quite half and there's talk of dropping him. Fuck me with a stick man.

take out the one player who actually makes watching matches the slightest bit entertaining? sounds about right  :sleepy2:

I think he'll definitely be dropped, and we will sneak past Cardiff (as they aren't very good) and Pards will be vindicated in his shit decision making.

Its fucking grim that Pardew's even still here, let alone that he's risking alienated our best player.

This is just us assuming the worst though right?

Tbf there's a few about who believe our 2nd half performance was down to Pardew's half time team talk and outstanding tactical switches. And this included taking HBA off and nothing to do with Everton just massively switching off. If it was all about us and not about Everton then we were simply better with HBA off the pitch. Simples.