Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If he plays the rest of the season and does well we might have a chance of keeping him. I'm really worried about the contract situation though.

Obviously if he's hardly going to play it doesn't really matter either way. In fact I'd almost rather he went somewhere where I can watch him actually play.

@SkySports_Keith: We're told there's nothing in Hatem Ben Arfa to Inter Milan

@PeteGravesSky: SkySports News informed that rumours of Ben Arfa departure from Newcastle are false

An offer around £10m and he will be gone. We won't get that so I think he will stay till summer. Our manager doesn't know how to use him, he's in and out of the team, in the eyes of those balancing the books he's expendable. Especially given he will be one of our top earners.

Wish Pardew would get a clue and start using him, and we sort out a contract extension for him because make no mistake about it, he's a very good player.

He could score 10 goals between now and May and he'd still not make the WC squad, like.

For some reason even his National side managers hate him too. Every French supporter I've ever spoken to (even a dude who works for a hotel brokerage in NYC) says the same thing every time "We need Hatem in our side"