Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Pardew has fucked him about, and will continue to do so, so if he's got any ambition to play in the World Cup he should be looking for a move now imo.

Think Pardew managed him quite well until this season, not really sure what happened.

He continued to manage him the same way he did the previous 2 seasons.

Pardew has f***ed him about, and will continue to do so, so if he's got any ambition to play in the World Cup he should be looking for a move now imo.

Think Pardew managed him quite well until this season, not really sure what happened.

:lol: :thup:

The signing of Debuchy spelt the end for Hatem at RW.

Which it shouldn't as I think now that he's up to speed he's perfectly capable of covering for Ben Arfa. Up to the Everton game I'd agree but post then he's been solid.

He could score 10 goals between now and May and he'd still not make the WC squad, like.

For some reason even his National side managers hate him too. Every French supporter I've ever spoken to (even a dude who works for a hotel brokerage in NYC) says the same thing every time "We need Hatem in our side"

He was pretty dire in the Euros, I think most French pundits reckon he blew it. Mind the whole team was dire, but he seemed to cop most of the flak.

Pardew has f***ed him about, and will continue to do so, so if he's got any ambition to play in the World Cup he should be looking for a move now imo.

:lol:

get in.

Exactly, he's not really been tried there since Debuchy's improvement. Well except for Tuesday when it appeared to work well?

Plus Debuchy doesn't need to bomb forward as much when Ben Arfa is on that side as he is capable of beating players on his own.

Anyway no need to debate it really as clearly he'll be playing now, so we'll get to see well and truly whether or not it works. Just a shame it's taken Cabaye going for Ben Arfa to get a chance again in his best position.