Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest alijmitchell

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer. Does not take match fitness to cross a f***ing ball first time, it does not require 15 b****** step overs, no need to beat your man 10 times first.

Tis s not his stage to show off, he is part of a team and he needs to f***ing play like it.

The odd wonder goal now and then does not mean he is a great player.

How many times did he lose the ball today and just watch as a mackem c*** just trotted away from him with it, for their third he just dropped to the fkn ground man.

If we can sell him and replace him with Cabella we should do it, ues I know all about of c*** of an owner and the real lack of possibility that could happen but still.

So yeah come on jump all over this defend Benny the great, not saying he was the only one, I'm just getting started here.

Worst post of 2014 candidate that.

I dunno, behind the swearing, the point stands - Ben Arfa cannot even do the basics right at present, and had a shocking game

So let's get rid of Hatem. He's too fancy. Who do we play instead? Seriously, man. :lol: 

Its fine being fancy if it leads to something, he does not get involved enough, you can have flair but it has to be used at the right time in the right way.

Replace him with Cabella would be what I would like to see.

When Cabella suffers from the same things as HBA who would you want to replace him?

Can't you see there is a much bigger problem  than HBA being ineffective, that problem being Pardew

So let's get rid of Hatem. He's too fancy. Who do we play instead? Seriously, man. :lol: 

Its fine being fancy if it leads to something, he does not get involved enough, you can have flair but it has to be used at the right time in the right way.

Replace him with Cabella would be what I would like to see.

When Cabella suffers from the same things as HBA who would you want to replace him?

Can't you see there is a much bigger problem  than HBA being ineffective, that problem being Pardew

There is rott all the way through this club starting right at the top

You only have to look at Adam Johnsons current form to see that a good manager can work wonders with a player.

Our manager is a talentless t***. Draw your own conclusions.

Bingo.

Gutless, clueless coach with no confidence in his players = gutless, clueless performance with no confidence in ourselves. Go figure.. Then get another hobby to take the edge off because he is here to stay.

You only have to look at Adam Johnsons current form to see that a good manager can work wonders with a player.

Such a terrific point.

Look at what Adam Johnson has started doing under Poyet, after looking like a huge flop after that big move to Sunderland.

I don't know why people can't appreciate that this guys struggles are really just further evidence of how bloody awful Alan Pardew is.

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer. Does not take match fitness to cross a f***ing ball first time, it does not require 15 b****** step overs, no need to beat your man 10 times first.

Tis s not his stage to show off, he is part of a team and he needs to f***ing play like it.

How many times did he lose the ball today and just watch as a mackem c*** just trotted away from him with it, for their third he just dropped to the fkn ground man.

If we can sell him and replace him with Cabella we should do it, ues I know all about of c*** of an owner and the real lack of possibility that could happen but still.

So yeah come on jump all over this defend Benny the great, not saying he was the only one, I'm just getting started here.

f*** off Skirge he wasn't great today but he was still our only attacking player who looked like doing anything. He was double marked all day and nobody else was getting into decent positions for a pass. A shocking footballer ffs, fuck off

It's been clear to anyone that since Cabaye left HBA's toned down his 'kill everyone fuck you' attitude with runs and shots, and has been told to play a little deeper, calmer, more thoughtful football. I don't think he's suited to be that deep, Pardew's instructions seem to be retarded in regards to him. Stick him on the right, forget about it, let him do his fucking job where he's been the best for us. Why fuck him about now that you've sold your top player and didn't have any plans on replacing him?

I dunno, behind the swearing, the point stands - Ben Arfa cannot even do the basics right at present, and had a shocking game

I swear to god that's absolute bullshit. Sure he didn't have a good game by any means, but he's the least of our problem. Ben Arfa has played well most games where he's started on the right, why change from that? Why move him from a position he did pretty well in once again on Tuesday? Why move him centrally, a place where he gets less time on the ball and is more vulnerable to pressure from more players? He's not a bad footballer, he's just being used terribly wrong. He's the most gifted player and footballer in the club, remember the season we finished fifth when he created I don't know how many goals (some from crosses, think against Stoke and Liverpool). Ben Arfa gets a lot of stick for not releasing the ball earlier, for ballhogging and much more, and while it happens more often with him, it will happen very often with him.

Look at a player like Neymar, CRonaldo, Robben, Ribery they all lose the ball plenty during games, but we don't see the manager switching their positions just because they lost the ball do we? When you have a player like Ben Arfa that can produce magic and create stuff you don't leave him on the bench, and you don't move him from a position where he is doing well.

It's all down to the manager. Let him play, let him flow, if he loses the ball 50times, let him do it, because unfortunately we have fuck else on the pitch to create for us at the moment.

I swear to god that's absolute bullshit. Sure he didn't have a good game by any means, but he's the least of our problem. Ben Arfa has played well most games where he's started on the right, why change from that? Why move him from a position he did pretty well in once again on Tuesday? Why move him centrally, a place where he gets less time on the ball and is more vulnerable to pressure from more players? He's not a bad footballer, he's just being used terribly wrong. He's the most gifted player and footballer in the club, remember the season we finished fifth when he created I don't know how many goals (some from crosses, think against Stoke and Liverpool). Ben Arfa gets a lot of stick for not releasing the ball earlier, for ballhogging and much more, and while it happens more often with him, it will happen very often with him.

Look at a player like Neymar, CRonaldo, Robben, Ribery they all lose the ball plenty during games, but we don't see the manager switching their positions just because they lost the ball do we? When you have a player like Ben Arfa that can produce magic and create stuff you don't leave him on the bench, and you don't move him from a position where he is doing well.

It's all down to the manager. Let him play, let him flow, if he loses the ball 50times, let him do it, because unfortunately we have fuck else on the pitch to create for us at the moment.

Finally someone who understands how to deal with true attacking players and how attacking football is played. It's funny, Keegan was the king of this, and would've absolutely loved HBA, as would've SBR, and got the best out of him, but a lot of our fans seem to have forgotten what a player like him is FOR, they keep buying into this Pardew bullshit of every player being a defensive midfielder first, everything else second.

Has to play on the right. Seems a bit sad these days...No Ba making runs for him and surrounded by workrate donkeys. Hope he leaves in the summer for his own sake...One of the saddest things watching a genuine flair player reduced to this. Fly Hatem fly! While you still can.

Look at our teamsheet today.  Any manager worth his salt would look at our lineup and think 'stop Ben Arfa and they're fucked'.  He was our only creative player out of 11 so it makes it easy for the opposition to shut us down just my doubling or trebling up on him.  Oh no, we might leave some space for Tiote to run into and someone will have to go get the ball from the haymarket, we make it fucking easy for them man.

HBA-LDJ-Remy

There is no other way to play a front 3.

If there is worry about HBA/Debuchy getting exposed then fucking play Sissoko or Anita in a midfield role to cover for these 2 going forward. If there is concern over Remy/Santon getting forward on left, then fucking play a midfielder in a role to cover for them as well. Its fucking simple stupid tactics that the idiot in charge doesn't see. Just play 9 outfield defensive minded players and have 1 striker or 1 man capable of magic.

Such a terrific point.

Look at what Adam Johnson has started doing under Poyet, after looking like a huge flop after that big move to Sunderland.

I don't know why people can't appreciate that this guys struggles are really just further evidence of how bloody awful Alan Pardew is.

Yeah but it's not just Poyet (as you know) the good majority of coaches in this league would be better for this club, or would in the least have us playing with passion and style.

Look at our teamsheet today.  Any manager worth his salt would look at our lineup and think 'stop Ben Arfa and they're fucked'.  He was our only creative player out of 11 so it makes it easy for the opposition to shut us down just my doubling or trebling up on him.  Oh no, we might leave some space for Tiote to run into and someone will have to go get the ball from the haymarket, we make it fucking easy for them man.

I rember when Ba and him used to laugh together as the opp were left scratching their heads. Seems a lifetime away.

It's all down to the manager. Let him play, let him flow, if he loses the ball 50times, let him do it, because unfortunately we have f*** else on the pitch to create for us at the moment.

What he said, How many times does Silva lose the ball? He is always more likely too as he's looking to create something, not looking to make a simple sideways pass.

The fact that this stuff gets repeated on here just goes to further prove what a good job the current regime's propaganda machine has done. Robert gave the ball away just as much as this guy if not more, was just as greedy. The difference was we had a manager who told him to go out and do his thing, rather than the tactically inept coward we have in the dugout just now.

Awful today and should have been off at HT. Kills me to say it as I love HBA

Anita, Santon, Ameobi, Tiote, Taylor, Williamson, Debuchy, Sissoko were all miles worse than him

Agreed but that doesn't hide the fact he was awful.