Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Walter

I might start making those lowlights videos, kind of like the 'Pele was s****' segment on Fantasy Football years ago.

:lol:

Is there any actual news on this injury? What is it meant to be? How long is he out for?

He usually heads back to France to rehabilitate doesn't he, has he been doing any sort of training or is he in a cast of any sort?

Just a mysterious, non-discript "knock" with no come back date, dubious!

Also If he's as bad as some of our supporters and Pardew make out, maybe Pardew should play him in his absence to make himself look better?

Said in the paper this morning that he had been granted leave because a family member was sick.  It implied that he was back though and that because of his absence, he was not fit enough to be included in the squad.

We're all smarter than the average match going fan on here.

I wanted to post something like that, but I just couldn't think of any way of saying it without sounding like a cunt

Weezer nailed it.

We're all smarter than the average match going fan on here.

I wanted to post something like that, but I just couldn't think of any way of saying it without sounding like a c***

Weezer nailed it.

Sounds like they have a high opinion of themselves, not entirely sure on what grounds. Experts because they say so??

Love him to come in and just tear them apart. Leaving Pardew with no option but to play him much like back end of 11/12. He's my favourite player we've had for a long, long time. Gutted that he's inevitably off at the end of the season.

Love him to come in and just tear them apart. Leaving Pardew with no option but to play him much like back end of 11/12. He's my favourite player we've had for a long, long time. Gutted that he's inevitably off at the end of the season.

Every time HBA is fit, people pipe up with the "have a feeling he will be magic this weekend/hope he pisses all ower them/he'll give Pardew no option but to play him" stuff, then maybes 1 time out of 10 he has a canny game.