Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Reckon if there's the slightest possibility of him playing he'll be risked on Thursday night.

What is the latest on him then, did i read quotes in this thread that sad he's back in training? I've lost track completely and had written the season off?

The secret weapon rolled out for the derby?  :lol:

Reckon if there's the slightest possibility of him playing he'll be risked on Thursday night.

What is the latest on him then, did i read quotes in this thread that sad he's back in training? I've lost track completely and had written the season off?

The secret weapon rolled out for the derby?  :lol:

Nothing definitive. Just hope we can get a game or two out of him during the run in.

Guest neesy111

38 starts in nearing 3 full seasons here :anguish: Oh, what could have been...

That is highly frustrating. 

But somehow he's hero worshipped?

His ability and flair on the ball that we see in just one game with him, is more than what we see watching 3 games without him.  :D

I love this lad as a player but we are going to have to make a decision sooner or later to let him go if his injuries continue.

Crying shame but the playing time to time at club ratio just isn't good enough.  Really hope this injury gets sorted and he turns it round otherwise we will need to get a replacement. Who? God knows.

I don't disagree with the posts.  I'm arguing with myself here! :idiot2:

Suppose I just find it a bit OTT when we talk about him sometimes.  Easily the most talented/exciting player in the squad but think he's got a bit to do yet before he gets offered the keys to wor lass' chastity belt.

Seriously, its like a gut kick every single time. The way he was playing at the start to this season was ridiculous too.

We need him badly for the run-in.

You forget that everything is wrong after we lose a game Hans.

After 1000pm yesterday it has been concluded that we should sell Santon and Tiote, Cabaye is not fit to be captain, Taylor is a fucktard, Pardew should be sacked (not really a new one I admit). I've probably missed some bold negative statements of other players/staff as well. Im not surprised some are starting to have a go at our players that didn't even play. Some people just need something to bitch and moan about.