Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

"Hatem is good, very very good but we have to be aware of the dangers going the other way. They have a young boy McClean who has made a big impact and looks like he could be the new Damien Duff. We have to take that in to account."

No we f***ing don't man! We're the home team FFS. Why don't we make THEM have to take into account our offensive players?

Why isn't it MON the one who is saying "They have a young boy Hetem who has made a big impact and looks like he could be the new *insert generic name here*. We have to take that in to account."?

It's f***ing pathetic, man, it's James f***ing McClean, we are actually going to keep Ben Arfa on the bench because of James f***ing McClean :lol:

Mate, that quote was fake/made up! :laugh:

just seen this now.:lol: fucknng hell man

I found it frustrating at the lack of movement when he's on the ball, seems like we just pass it to him and everyone just stands around waiting for a moment of magic. Our players need to adapt to Ben Arfa's game as much as the other way around.

I found it frustrating at the lack of movement when he's on the ball, seems like we just pass it to him and everyone just stands around waiting for a moment of magic. Our players need to adapt to Ben Arfa's game as much as the other way around.

tbf that happens regardless of who has the ball for us.

That right back from Lille or Santon on the right side, Ben Arfa wide right :snod:

Debuchy? would be a great signing he really impressed me against Germany the other week, i know Cabaye absolutely raves about him.

I believe his agent has started talks with Valencia today...

Utterly ridiculous he's been given a bit part role for 2/3 of the season like :lol:

It's an absolute sham

He's scored goals and got assists,  had a few poor games but certainly looked our most creative midfielder overall this season.

Absolute rip off that he's been limited to so few appearances. He's an exceptional footballer.

Guest firetotheworks

My thought process when he had that chance

*he's getting crowded out*

*oh, nothing happening hereGO ON!!!....AWRGH!!!....THAT WAS FUCKIN MINT!!!*

The last time he changed how we played was QPR when Cabaye got injured & we instantly improved. He did then start the next 3 games v Fulham, Brighton & Blackburn. Only dodgy performances in the latter two saw him get dropped.

If he plays well Pards will keep him in i imagine.

Everytime he gets the ball inside the opponents half I sit up in anticipation.

Every fucker infront of me stands up in anticipation.

In fact, the bloke infront of me today was like a fucking jack-in-the-box the amount of times he was up and down today - it was like a fitness regime trying to watch the game :lol:

Everytime he gets the ball inside the opponents half I sit up in anticipation.

Every fucker infront of me stands up in anticipation.

In fact, the bloke infront of me today was like a fucking jack-in-the-box the amount of times he was up and down today - it was like a fitness regime trying to watch the game :lol:

On a similarish note this morning before the match started I felt like I was passing out and my left arm started tingling.  :lol:

I've put it down to hang over, no breakfast and nerves.  :hmm:

Lad in the pub accused me of HBA bias ("I know you're his biggest fan but he loses the ball constantly, etc") when he came on but in the second half couldn't help admitting he's just fucking magic.  Keep telling him I'm not his biggest fan btw, just simply needs to be in the side by now, especially given the alternatives.

That right back from Lille or Santon on the right side, Ben Arfa wide right :snod:

Debuchy? would be a great signing he really impressed me against Germany the other week, i know Cabaye absolutely raves about him.

I believe his agent has started talks with Valencia today...

Considering Valencia's history with agents, i still would hold hope....... Gamiero and Van der Wiel just to name a couple who were nailed on certs to join them in last 12 months.

Utterly ridiculous he's been given a bit part role for 2/3 of the season like :lol:

It's an absolute sham

Especially when we've given so much time to Obertan, a lesser player who needs to be given exactly the same time and patience to see if he will deliver.