Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

must have p*ssed simpson off as well, at one point we had a throw, HBA blatantly asking for it at his feet...but simpson decided to loft it over his head to them....Hatem took it back anyway like :smug:

:lol:

Guest ThievingMagpie

As an aside chaps, here's a protip for youtube videos, if you don't want them taken down keep them unlisted and post the link or just give out the link to people who know. That way the automatic flaggers for content managers won't be able to find your video by scraping data.

Guest ThievingMagpie

You have no idea how many people have uploaded just full series of TV shows and they've been up for a while just because it's an unlisted video.

As an aside chaps, here's a protip for youtube videos, if you don't want them taken down keep them unlisted and post the link or just give out the link to people who know. That way the automatic flaggers for content managers won't be able to find your video by scraping data.

I normally just use the disclaimer that usually works fine... first time they have taken down any of my compilations.

I went to sleep yesterday and i was dreaming all night of him making those runs at different teams :lol:

I went to sleep dreaming of in a few years time we got to CL final and face Barca in the final and Ben Arfa scores the winner and wins Balon D'or and turns round to Messi.......

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

Really want to see Ben Arfa and Santon down the right, man. Frightening.

Would be potentially deadly going forward, but I don't think Santon would be able to go forward as much as he'd want to.

There's been times in his NUFC career where he's actually looked for the pass when a shot or extra dribble might have been more suitable.

It might help that the players involved in our attack are actually f***ing good for once :lol:

Ba, Cisse, Cabaye, Jonas....all technically and positionally competent...as opposed to Shola, Best, Raylor...

Did anyone else notice HBA's reluctance to pass to Simpson?

He wriggled away from a few defenders in the first half down the byline, passed to Simpson, who prodded the ball down the line into open play.. as in, not even an attempted pass... just away. Noteworthy in that it wasn't a lofted ball either.

Anyway, I can't recall Ben Arfa passing to Simpson more than twice after that :lol:

I remember a point in the second half where Simpson passed to him and he was instantly surrounded by a few WBA. Passing back to Simpson seemed to be the only possible option, but he tried to take them all on instead. :lol:

It's like being in school with the shit player who didn't get picked for a team, you're bitter you had to have him there so you just don't pass to him out of spite. :lol:

BEN ARFA - WEST BROM AWAY {TOON_COMPILATION}

You know where...

why can't i find this when googling!! :frantic:

Can't find it either :(

Edit: Been removed

Just uploaded the video again got the disclaimer under the video so should stay this time... BEN ARFA v WEST BROM {TOON_COMPILATION}

Cut the link out my post if thats not allowed....

Long way to find the video just search Ben Arfa - Season So Far then click on the username and the West Brom video is one of the videos there or search BEN ARFA v WEST BROM {TOON_COMPILATION} not sure it will pop up if you search yet though sometimes takes a while... or just pm me if all fails ha.

Thing is, if Ben Arfa played like this during his loan spell would we have been able to get him? Every cloud...

The may have been future fee clause in the loan deal, if there was then this view can probably be ignored.

There was a future clause.  Play 20 (25?) games and he was ours automatically, no-one else could sign him.

BEN ARFA - WEST BROM AWAY {TOON_COMPILATION}

You know where...

why can't i find this when googling!! :frantic:

Can't find it either :(

Edit: Been removed

Just uploaded the video again got the disclaimer under the video so should stay this time... BEN ARFA v WEST BROM {TOON_COMPILATION}

Cut the link out my post if thats not allowed....

Long way to find the video just search Ben Arfa - Season So Far then click on the username and the West Brom video is one of the videos there or search BEN ARFA v WEST BROM {TOON_COMPILATION} not sure it will pop up if you search yet though sometimes takes a while... or just pm me if all fails ha.

:smitten:

for his own goal i kinda wish the defender had made a challenge 'cause you know hba would have left him on his arse...worst part is that the defender knew it too, and evidently deemed it preferable to just stand up and not look as foolish :lol:

can see that happening a lot in the bear future, he's gonna torture average defenders like