Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Brilliant player. Love that he plays for us. One of the best individual performance I can remember in recent years for us. "He just goes through them like they aren't there" - Loved that piece of commentary. ha.

Guest mimifrench

:lol:

If she was fit she would have posted pics instantly like toonlass.

If only you knew "Cajun"... Trust me, it's not the fittest person who post their pic. ;) If it can reassure you I don't look like the second picture that was posted. :lol:

On a more serious note, which was good to see today was the understanding between Cissé and HBA, and to a larger extent with Ba.

Those three up front could potentially be one of the best attack in the League

On a more serious note, which was good to see today was the understanding between Cissé and HBA, and to a larger extent with Ba.

Those three up front could potentially be one of the best attack in the League

Most definitely - very promising signs already, a pure finisher like Cisse really needs a provider like Hatem.

After his performances the past couple of weeks, he deserves his place in the starting lineup from now til the end of the season.

Finally starting to prove himself and I'm delighted. He looks better every week :thup:

imagine in a free roaming 3 instead of being on the right wing ?

Wasn't that far off that today at times IMO.  As long as those 3 are furthest forward and we're playing it on the deck we're on to a winner.

Aye. Ideally they'd be in a mould of Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo at their prime at Man United. Fluid as fuck although obvs not as good.

Btw some of the bursts of speed he showed today were fantastic, particularly for his goal. Really getting back up to pre-break pace now.

I agree but I think his acceleration was there for all to see at Blackburn in the cup some time ago.