Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

"Guess which english player impress me most this year?

Réponse/Answer : Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)"

All I can picture is him running half the length of the pitch to get in Rooney's face now.

"You impress me most this year Wayne!" :lol:

:lol:

Guest Spiria

If Hatem is not in the 23 and Gourcuff is, I will be so angry.

This guy (Gourcuff) plays only 2-3 match this season and was good against Brest and it is enough to be in Euro ? It's a pity....

This guy (Gourcuff) plays only 2-3 match this season and was good against Brest and it is enough to be in Euro ? It's a pity....

I dont think he's competing with Gourcuff tbh..... Martin is competing with Gourcuff.

Ben Arfa to me looks like he's competing with Valbuena and Remy( who probably wont make it anyway)

Guest Spiria

I dont think he's competing with Gourcuff tbh..... Martin is competing with Gourcuff.

Ben Arfa to me looks like he's competing with Valbuena and Remy( who probably wont make it anyway)

I don't even understand why Gourcuff is in this.

Hatem will have to prove he can be a match winner. It's his only chance.

Hatem seems to think he can play as a 10.

I don't even understand why Gourcuff is in this.

Hatem will have to prove he can be a match winner. It's his only chance.

Hatem seems to think he can play as a 10.

Gourcuff has been turboshit for two and a half years now. His last tournament with France didn't end too well either. Hard to imagine he's still being considered this much. Guess Blanc loves him.

He had been shit for the second half of the season leading up to it too. Might have been due to him burning out at the time, but if he still hasn't recovered since then that says a lot.

Bordeaux were top at the Winter break the season after that and he remained amazing through those few months. All turned to s*** afterwards.

What an absolute shame. I remember the 2008/09 season well when they kept comparing Gourcuff to Zidane. There was so much hype surrounding him yet it looks as if he hasn't handled it well at all.