Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spiria

Cabaye will start, HBA makes the squad but off the bench.

You bring a match winner but you let him off the bench ?! With the wound of Remy, the starter on the right will be Menez and Hatem will be first replacement for the milfield.

Guest Spiria

I think he means what you said. We say 'coming off the bench' meaning substituting onto the field.

Or I've read it wrong.

Sorry French here. Don't understand that. Will have to study English xD

Cabaye will start, HBA makes the squad but off the bench.

You bring a match winner but you let him off the bench ?! With the wound of Remy, the starter on the right will be Menez and Hatem will be first replacement for the milfield.

I think you agree.

Who sells the French Away shirt with custom name printing?

Bought it at the Nike store in Manchester when i was over to watch our away game against Wigan. £70. Ben Arfa 10  :smitten:

When payday comes, think that's going to be one of my first purchases (though I may get Cabaye on the back tbh).

Who sells the French Away shirt with custom name printing?

Bought it at the Nike store in Manchester when i was over to watch our away game against Wigan. £70. Ben Arfa 10  :smitten:

Very tempted to buy it with simply BEN and the number 10 on it.  :bluestar:

My wee lad loves that show. 

According to facebook he is 'looking forward to meeting up with his national team mates'.

So are we, Hatem, so are we :megusta:

Aye iam quite looking forward to Debuchy, Cabaye and Ben Arfa linking him together for France's right flank  :smug:

Really deserves to be in that squad, if they've genuinely got four better wingers than him to choose from they should win the thing at a canter. :lol:

Just hope he makes it through the tournament with no injuries and is 100% for next season, we'll need him at his best next year if we're going to repeat this season's accomplishments.

If we have him at 100% right from the start of the season it'll be a big bonus. Just look at what difference he can make at times.

Think he has a good chance of being fully fit despite playing at the EURO because he's not played too much football last season. One thing's for sure, France will get him in absolute top form - mentally as well as physically.

If we have him at 100% right from the start of the season it'll be a big bonus. Just look at what difference he can make at times.

Think he has a good chance of being fully fit despite playing at the EURO because he's not played too much football last season. One thing's for sure, France will get him in absolute top form - mentally as well as physically.

Not just Hatem but alot of people if you look at the team that started the season.....

Krul

Simpson Saylor Coloccini Raylor

Obertan Cabaye Tiote Jonas

Best Ba

It's a totally different team now and if some of the rumours signings are true then it changes even more.....

We have every right to be excited about the summer and the new season.

Ben Arfa has arrived at France's pre-Euro training camp and was all smiles according to reports. Read my TL for him talking to L'Equipe TV.

"I was very, very tired during the last week or two of the season."

"Now I've got my energy back and things are better again."

"After the game against Germany, nobody even asked Blanc a question about me. Me playing the Euro was in the mind of nobody."

"It did affect my pride. But I knew I'd come back. I'm a competitor and I want to win every match and win the tournament."

"I've progressed in terms of my work for the team and doing the running to cover for my team-mates."

Ben Arfa has arrived at France's pre-Euro training camp and was all smiles according to reports. Read my TL for him talking to L'Equipe TV.

"I was very, very tired during the last week or two of the season."

"Now I've got my energy back and things are better again."

"After the game against Germany, nobody even asked Blanc a question about me. Me playing the Euro was in the mind of nobody."

"It did affect my pride. But I knew I'd come back. I'm a competitor and I want to win every match and win the tournament."

"I've progressed in terms of my work for the team and doing the running to cover for my team-mates."

very tired ? for all i want him to play at the euro's there's a part of me says "no, sit it out so you are 100% for the start of the season for us."