Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

He starts asking to the journalists: "Who considered me as a supersub?...eh...Who?"

A journalist:"Some observers(football analysts)"

Hatem:"Ah yeah? I didn't heard about it,but if I have to play as a supersub I'll do it,and if I have to play as a starter,I will do it too. I don't think too much about this. The most important remains the national team"

Later...

"I didn't say less heedless(unpredictable),I said I was more apeased,so It's not the same thing! I still have this heedlessness on the pitch.I kept my strong points,I tried to erase my weak points."

Then he explains that he likes playing on the right,in his former club(Marseille) he used to play more on the left but he prefers to play on the right.He can play in any offensive position but on the right he has his habits.

After his recovery work,he feels he has energy.

Laurent Blanc said again recently that he appreciates the good attitude of Hatem,he's always smiling and he looks very happy to be there.

Guest Spiria

If somebody is interested in seeing Group France training with Hatem and Cabaye.

Tape "fff équipe de france" on google the video is called "Combinaisons et buts".

If you don't care about the other skip to 0:35. Benny teach us how to make a keeper completely useless xDDDD

Apparently Ben Arfa dribbled past 3 Bolton players in 2007 before assisting Källström. That meant that they won the Peace Cup in South Korea. Good to know if you walk in Lyon some day, and a man threatens to shoot you if you can't answer who assisted the goal.

Im a swede, we save lives.