Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Spiria

If Deschamps becomes the new manager of France, he will never play in tournament even if FFF don't punish him for his behavior after France-Sweden.

Guest hatem garrincha

If Deschamps becomes the new manager of France, he will never play in tournament even if FFF don't punish him for his behavior after France-Sweden.

Well, after the racist speeches in France about the "troublemakers" sociocultural origin, I hope he'll have the dignity to refuse to play again for this country.

Guest Spiria

Well, after the racist speeches in France about the "troublemakers" sociocultural origin, I hope he'll have the dignity to refuse to play again for this country.

It's always the same : they win and the press say : they are French !

They lose and : "oh my god ! they are troublemakers ! And Ben arfa is from Tunisia, Nasri and Benzema from Algeria, etc.....

It's a bit a shame because Hatem works very hard  to play in the euro. The fact that he has a word with the manager after a defeat where he is subbed play against him. Cabaye said he regrets it but he will never have a chance again.

And Nasri is "l'ennemi n°1" in France.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Feel bad for HBA..

Should have been a pro and kept his mouth shut.

You realize that had he not had a falling off with Deschamp, he would not be playing for us

it is a facet of his personality that I like about him

hatem simply said aloud what many thought a low

he just said in front of his entrainneur he had not the good officer and that was why he was out while the other was worse.

And another player followed.

He just reveal a face of France the grip of clan bernes "agent player and coach" the team of France and that competition is not healthy.

Has he responded or did something this year on the choice of Pardew in early season non-

GREAT HATEM

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

+100  :snod: this country does not deserve it

a country of Footix

Guest Spiria

FFF has a commitee to decide on the sanction : Hatem risks from a simple fine to a 4 match ban. And according to rmc, Deschamps refuses the post of Blanc.

Guest antz1uk

you could see the boys from the 'bigger' clubs were just passing to each other, it ws so blatanly cliquey,  apart from ribery and benzema who needed seperate balls, they werent interested in bringing ben arfa into the game when they had chance, and that nasri is a horrid little fucker i wouldnt get tired of kicking in the face even if i was french

Guest Spiria

There are again rumours of Benny being linked with Arsenal. I fear that Wenger will pay the price to get Benny if Walcott and RVP are sold.

Just hope that it will not happen. :undecided:

Obviously I am a bit biased but I think moving to Arsenal wouldnt be a great move for Hatem.We are a side that is making great strides forward while Arsenal seem to be slowly moving backwards.With Van Persie leaving I can see them struggling to make the top 4 next year